Sex - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Sleepy
 
Hawndo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Posts: 2,153
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
Hawndo's right Scottish birds are filth easy, nobbed a lass on hols 5 years ago (Ibiza) and got begged by her best mate the night after - had success again in Edinburgh (st. patricks day), awesome craic up in Scotland like, being from Sunderland (north east England) I consider myself practically Scottish when compared with Southern English.
I met a load of guys from Sunderland in Ayia Napa two years ago. We sort of had a friendly rivalry with all the English guys, singing songs, playing pranks and that but the Sunderland guys were on our team. Closer to us Scots you Northern boys!

Got a night out tomorrow, going to go to the Students Union and test how dirty they are. So many young freshers ripe for the picking!


Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Panic-wrestler
 
UKMMAGURU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,995
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
I met a load of guys from Sunderland in Ayia Napa two years ago. We sort of had a friendly rivalry with all the English guys, singing songs, playing pranks and that but the Sunderland guys were on our team. Closer to us Scots you Northern boys!

Got a night out tomorrow, going to go to the Students Union and test how dirty they are. So many young freshers ripe for the picking!
Aye spot on mate, good luck the neet.

UKMMAGURU is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Welterweight
 
BrianRClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saint Louis MO
Posts: 2,384
                     
I'm a relationship guy, the majority of my adult life I have not been single so my attempts to "hook up" have been few and far between.

I am also the lead singer of a pretty well known band here in the midwest, and it's not a myth that musicians get a lot of action, or at least a lot of offers for it. That's just a fact, not arrogance, because I would describe myself as a slightly above average looking guy at best.

However, I will say this. I was born here in Saint Louis, but I was moved away for junior high and high school. I lived in a town called Champiagn, in the state of IL... its population was only about 60000, but it was a college town. I have now moved back home to Saint Louis, a metropolitan close to 3,000,000 in population.

Having been a "high school" kid in a college town, and a professional musician in a city, I've found it's all about where you go. For example, dance clubs that most guys hate are the place to meet women that are truly ready for anything. A nice, Irish pub with good food, a few pool tables and dart boards, and good music playing... good luck to you. But you go find a strobe lit night club with a four hour song at the exact same tempo and a constant bass beat, and someone is bound to be down for something.
BrianRClover is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
Where I am in portland it's mad easy since chicks are EVERYWHERE!

But if I travel a lil bit and go to beaverton where there is nothing but white girls and only 3 black guys, I feel like a king.

At one point in beaverton I got tired of getting hit on. I. Got. Tired. Of. Getting. Hit. On. What guy has ever said that?! I didn't even think it was possible.


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 03:00 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
Where I am in portland it's mad easy since chicks are EVERYWHERE!

But if I travel a lil bit and go to beaverton where there is nothing but white girls and only 3 black guys, I feel like a king.

At one point in beaverton I got tired of getting hit on. I. Got. Tired. Of. Getting. Hit. On. What guy has ever said that?! I didn't even think it was possible.
Beaverton? ;D

Get a wedding band dude. I have mine left over from the marriage and all, but it helps ward off the undesirables. When a girl hits on me its almost a turn off, it seems that 80% of the girls that have hit on me are 5/10 or are hamplanets. This one time many years ago me and a bro are hanging out in the mall doing whatever.. anyways we're walking through the food court.. when out of nowhere these two ladies start waddling towards us. I don't mean to be cruel but these ladies had small items orbiting around them type weight problems. My friend sees them first and just says "follow me right now, no ******* questions" and I do. Seconds later I hear "hey boys slow down", I turn around and I see these two sweaty ladies who were massive waddling towards us at the speed of smell. My friend and I looked at each other and quickly exited the area. Its not always easy to reject a girl point blank, but with the ring in your pocket its an easy "oh im married"



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 03:26 PM
The Bearded One
 
AmdM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Posts: 4,111
                     
Looks like i may have found the perfect place to begin my vacations on the US.

Lyoto Machida, former UFC LHW hamp
Future UFC MW Champ
Benavidez, Barao, Aldo, Nate, Nick, Lyoto, TBD, JDS
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Bantamweight
 
H33LHooK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Where it's cold- very cold.
Posts: 691
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Beaverton? ;D

Get a wedding band dude. I have mine left over from the marriage and all, but it helps ward off the undesirables. When a girl hits on me its almost a turn off, it seems that 80% of the girls that have hit on me are 5/10 or are hamplanets. This one time many years ago me and a bro are hanging out in the mall doing whatever.. anyways we're walking through the food court.. when out of nowhere these two ladies start waddling towards us. I don't mean to be cruel but these ladies had small items orbiting around them type weight problems. My friend sees them first and just says "follow me right now, no ******* questions" and I do. Seconds later I hear "hey boys slow down", I turn around and I see these two sweaty ladies who were massive waddling towards us at the speed of smell. My friend and I looked at each other and quickly exited the area. Its not always easy to reject a girl point blank, but with the ring in your pocket its an easy "oh im married"
Strangely, I've found that if anything, my wedding band seems to increase activity rather than quell it.

Mind you, it doesn't hurt to be hella' handsome as well .

.
H33LHooK is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012, 08:32 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
I find it quite difficult around here. I know everybody and everybody knows me and everybody knows each other. I don't think I've ever really had a real one night stand around here, that would be really awkward so I just stuck around and kept on dating the girls for a while. Like what the hell, I could do her again and I bet she doesn't want to look like a slut in front of the 200-300 people our age around these parts.

Now I have to say I'm more the relationship kinda guy anyway but I feel picking up girls has become a million times easier since I'm going to university. Chicks are everywhere. You can go from "I like this girl" to "I really don't like her that much" to "I don't think we should see each other so often anymore" to "I'm gonna talk to that redhead over there now" just like that.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 12:14 PM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
ATM it's easy as Sunday morning! I live in a town of roughly 130.000 people, we have a place called "Gaden" (The street) which is basically half a mile of pubs, bars, clubs and fastfood joints... Everybody aged 16-24 go there every Friday and Saturday and get shit-faced. Quite easy to hook up

But the real reason it's so easy ATM, is that I'm mentoring an entire semester at my school (A semester consists of roughly 4-500 people) Also, as my school is for child-care workers they're mostly female

Besides that I'm also a senior member of the group that runs our school's bar (Yes, our schools have bars as well) and any given Friday we have like 3-400 visitors, once again mostly female. Life is good


Budhisten is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome