MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Classifieds (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-classifieds/)
-   -   autographed ufc gear (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-classifieds/24764-autographed-ufc-gear.html)

super ninja 10-06-2007 03:40 PM

autographed ufc gear
 
hi everyone

I was thinking of buying some autographed ufc but i am afraid of being ripped off by fake signatures and stuff like that. Does anyone know where i could get some that could be garrenteed to be real or if i am buying it off ebay is there any way to check and see if they are real.

thanks :)

NoRToN 10-06-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super ninja
hi everyone

I was thinking of buying some autographed ufc but i am afraid of being ripped off by fake signatures and stuff like that. Does anyone know where i could get some that could be garrenteed to be real or if i am buying it off ebay is there any way to check and see if they are real.

thanks :)

Where do you live? reason I ask is that fighters are always making guest apperances at local (smaller) shows. Your best bet is to attend these events for 30-50 bucks get a pic with em' and autograph, then at least you know its real.:thumb02:

super ninja 10-06-2007 06:33 PM

I live in ireland and they dont come over here very often.:( :( :(

NoRToN 10-08-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super ninja
I live in ireland and they dont come over here very often.:( :( :(

Contact some of your colleagues on this forum.

pauly_j 10-08-2007 08:12 AM

A lot of them will come with a certificate of authenticity. There are some shops on Ebay who specialize in getting fighters to sin stuff then ebaying it. They\'re probably your best bet in terms of reliability. Check feedback.

evomon 10-09-2007 07:42 PM

scammer alert
 
be very careful buying autographs from ebay...i have been collecting mma memorabilia and mma autographs for a while now...the scammers are much more numerous now that the ufc is popular.

the majority of my autograph collection consist of autopraphs i got myself in person...it is the only way to be sure

there are some sellers on ebay that i trust..but i have already been screwed and i never buy from someone i don\'t know or trust.

super ninja 10-10-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evomon
be very careful buying autographs from ebay...i have been collecting mma memorabilia and mma autographs for a while now...the scammers are much more numerous now that the ufc is popular.

the majority of my autograph collection consist of autopraphs i got myself in person...it is the only way to be sure

there are some sellers on ebay that i trust..but i have already been screwed and i never buy from someone i don\'t know or trust.

Who would you recommend ??

evomon 10-10-2007 03:17 PM

cam from mmaposters and rebecca from wildsensi are both straight shooters

mmaposters

wildsenshi MMA collectable posters from Japan to you!

on ebay i bought several items from japanmma and ended up with an empty tube in the mail...he said he would give me store credit but never did and never returned my emails...i don\'t know if he scammed me or not but he lied in his emails so i will never buy from him again

irishdon and mmasigings on ebay offer legit autographs...and there are several others on ebay that offer legit autographs

when i do buy from ebay i always verify by checking the autos against known sigs and sometimes by contacting the fighters that signed to verify...COAs are only as good as the seller\'s reputation

i have a shitload of signed posters/programs/mags

anything or anyone\'s sig in particular that you are looking for?

super ninja 10-10-2007 05:31 PM

randy couture signed glove or something like that

evomon 10-10-2007 06:56 PM

irishdon and mmasigings on ebay are legit imo

type underground mma in google and go to their memorabilia forum...they are the experts there and can hook you up


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2