MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Classifieds (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-classifieds/)
-   -   Fight Store Open For Business!!! (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-classifieds/6295-fight-store-open-business.html)

bjjnut 12-14-2006 09:29 AM

Fight Store Open For Business!!!
 
We finally have a place in the Maritimes where we can buy MMA products in the Maritime called the Fight Store. A web site is being built as we speak but by calling (902) 880-4MMA you can order all your favorites fight shorts...rash guards and aparels. They sell brands such as Sprawl, Tapout, Official UFC gear. The will also sell authentic thai boxing gloves and protective pads made of real leather and made by hand in Thailand!!!

SlammedSL1 12-14-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjjnut
We finally have a place in the Maritimes where we can buy MMA products in the Maritime called the Fight Store. A web site is being built as we speak but by calling (902) 880-4MMA you can order all your favorites fight shorts...rash guards and aparels. They sell brands such as Sprawl, Tapout, Official UFC gear. The will also sell authentic thai boxing gloves and protective pads made of real leather and made by hand in Thailand!!!

Maritimes as in Canada? That would be great!

bjjnut 12-14-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlammedSL1
Maritimes as in Canada? That would be great!

Yes in Canada...based out of Halifax actually...give us a call...we are restocking as we speak as alot of our stock sold like hotcakes at ECC4 in Halifax...

wingnutt 12-26-2006 07:24 PM

I think this is great...I live in Bridgewater and was about to order a bunch of stuff on-line...I'll be up on Wednesday to check out your store...hopefully you got what I need!!!

whiplash 02-04-2007 05:17 PM

please please put a currency converter in your website :D

IRISH 02-16-2007 07:47 AM

awsome awsome what brand of Thai pads are you guys having in stock ?

hit2hurt 04-20-2007 07:56 PM

How do we get our gear in your store!
 
So how do we go about getting our gear in your store?

We have some dealer packages online at http://www.hit2hurt.com/h2h/mma_wholesale.asp. They are not set in stone with regards to quantity, colors, etc.

We can workout some custom packages for you if you like. Mix products, and colors provided the imprint you choose will work on them. We print your package specifically for you. So we can get pretty creative.

Take a look at our website. HIT2HURT Fight Wear, Fight Gear for Mixed Martial Arts.

BJJ Boy 04-20-2007 08:55 PM

I dont live to close to thier.

bjjnut 04-21-2007 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiplash
please please put a currency converter in your website :D


I will work on getting that done...thank you.

bjjnut 04-21-2007 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRISH
awsome awsome what brand of Thai pads are you guys having in stock ?

We have Fairtex right now..but we are getting Twins ASAP as well as we might have Gorilla Gear later on, a more affordabl;e product with a very good quality.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2