UK Fan Questions
I have been watching MMA for just over a year now sporadically, I have really enjoyed the last few cards I have watched and have a few little questions if any UK based fans can answer them?
1) What are the best websites for news/results and coverage? I am currently using ESPN Website, is there better sites with more informed opinion than this?
2) After I have streamed a fight card I enjoy watching MMA Live and other wrap up shows, does anyone know of any links where I can watch this regularly from the UK?
3) I am also a Boxing and Pro Wrestling fan :bye02:so I suppose firstly I should apologise for that. Secondly when big US Pay Per View shows are on I can normally find them on youtube or dailymotion the next day if I do not want to stay up until 4am to watch them but I cannot seem to find them for UFC and Bellator, is there any searching tips when looking for these that I don't know about? Or is it simply because of the copyright laws and such as to why these are not put up?
4) UK MMA Magazines/Newspapers Columns/Sports Websites can anyone recommend some to me?
Sorry to trouble you all.
Welcome to the forum Sh00ter. To answer some of your questions..
1. Apart from this forum there are really only two MMA websites that i use, which are http://www.mmaweekly.com/ and http://www.mmajunkie.com/
I also have alot of fighters on Facebook and various pages etc that provide news as it breaks etc etc.
2. Cant help you with this one, dont watch it.
3. http://www.mma-core.com/ is a good site to watch fights if you don't get to watch the PPV live.
Agree with Hixxy. Although, for fights I would go to www.fightvideomma.com Always have about 3 0r 4 versions of the same fight. It has never let me down. Alot of the fights are in HD too! The ONLY choice for a MMA magazine in the UK is Fighters Only. They host the world MMA awards, sponsor fighters and get all the best interviews with current UFC stars.
Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum! I use MMAMANIA as my 'go to' site.
I'd love to watch the wrap up shows but have yet to find a way of viewing them live. Have to catch them on youtube/downloads the next day or something.
Had to rep this OP cuz he/she seems pretty damn polite. Half of the members here are from your area so they can answer your inquiries.
My recommendation is to drop the "s" in your name or add it in the end. Has a much better ring to it. :D
Man, Kry must have done a number on ya OU. You're usually pretty chill. Then again I would probably have fits if I was forced to have a Chael sig and definitely pull my nipple hairs out if I had Big Foot on there.
These Sig bets are not healthy.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.