MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Smacktalk (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/)
-   -   Chess Boxing..... (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/101486-chess-boxing.html)

smokelaw1 04-25-2012 12:40 PM

Chess Boxing.....
 
No witty comments from me today, just the fact that this exists....

http://chessboxing.com/

No_Mercy 04-25-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokelaw1 (Post 1576861)
No witty comments from me today, just the fact that this exists....

http://chessboxing.com/

I've seen this before...don't remember where...but I definitely seen it. It's so lame that it's funny.

Purgetheweak 04-25-2012 05:54 PM

I wouldn't picture many boxers being very good at chess...

Hell, I'm terrible at it..

smokelaw1 04-27-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgetheweak (Post 1576993)
I wouldn't picture many boxers being very good at chess...

Hell, I'm terrible at it..

Right, but if you survive the first round of chess, if you are a good enough boxer, knock the dude out and you win!

richieporter 04-30-2012 02:38 PM

Whaaat?
 
Are you serious! Who would do this lol

No_Mercy 05-05-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokelaw1 (Post 1577748)
Right, but if you survive the first round of chess, if you are a good enough boxer, knock the dude out and you win!

Or if you're good enough in chess...check mate em. :)

Otherwise it could be lights out. DQ due to concussion...

Andrus 05-05-2012 05:53 PM

Its the only way that normal people have a chance in chess against those crazy brainiac's. :D

HexRei 05-05-2012 06:39 PM

This is hilarious!

M.C 05-05-2012 08:20 PM

I posted a thread on this like a year or two ago, it's funny as hell, but at the same time... you know how hard that would be? To go from boxing quickly into a highly competitive chess match, respect.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2