Nick Diaz Arrested for Street Scuffle. Dana White Furious. - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 AM
The Bearded One
 
AmdM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Posts: 4,114
                     
Dana's reaction:


Lyoto Machida, former UFC LHW hamp
Future UFC MW Champ
Benavidez, Barao, Aldo, Nate, Nick, Lyoto, TBD, JDS
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 10:06 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,614
                     
Well, I don't like Nick Diaz for the things he usually does or speaks, but I am a fair person. So, since he is innocent here, it is my humble opinion this thread is useless and only baits people into useless discussion, thus deserving the following gift:
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 10:08 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Thread moved.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 10:09 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,384
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Well, I don't like Nick Diaz for the things he usually does or speaks, but I am a fair person. So, since he is innocent here, it is my humble opinion this thread is useless and only baits people into useless discussion, thus deserving the following gift:
It was moved but it won't be locked. It's just a joke and if people can't take a joke then that a personal issue.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is online now  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,614
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It was moved but it won't be locked. It's just a joke and if people can't take a joke then that a personal issue.
I can take a joke. I had my laugh. I politely made a suggestion, you thought about a better solution. I respect and agree with your decision, but the bolded part was unnecessarily rude from your end.
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 10:38 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,384
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I can take a joke. I had my laugh. I politely made a suggestion, you thought about a better solution. I respect and agree with your decision, but the bolded part was unnecessarily rude from your end.
I wasn't trying to imply that YOU can't take a joke. You said it will "bait people" into a useless discussion. I was talking about the people that you think may be baited into a useless discussion. If they can't see the thread for what it is, it's their problem and they probably shouldn't post in a joke thread.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is online now  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 10:40 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,474
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Think you might be taking this a little too seriously Sportsman

This thread is harming no-one and has been taken completely in the manner it was intended.
Killz is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 11:03 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,614
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I wasn't trying to imply that YOU can't take a joke. You said it will "bait people" into a useless discussion. I was talking about the people that you think may be baited into a useless discussion. If they can't see the thread for what it is, it's their problem and they probably shouldn't post in a joke thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Think you might be taking this a little too seriously Sportsman

This thread is harming no-one and has been taken completely in the manner it was intended.
Nah, maybe sounded like too serious, but you all know I appeciate a good laugh. It was just there are so many different threads already about GSP and Nick I thought that being trollish from the start would be a waste. The fact the thread title baited even regular good posters who didn't click the source is a prove a lot of destabilization can escalate before the truth comes up.

Anyway, no worries. Thanks for your explanation, Hit.
Thanks Killz.
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 11:10 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,771
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Nah, maybe sounded like too serious, but you all know I appeciate a good laugh. It was just there are so many different threads already about GSP and Nick I thought that being trollish from the start would be a waste. The fact the thread title baited even regular good posters who didn't click the source is a prove a lot of destabilization can escalate before the truth comes up.

Anyway, no worries. Thanks for your explanation, Hit.
Thanks Killz.





.....sigh...no need to get worked up. Nick noshowed.

oldfan is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 11:26 AM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
OU is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome