MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Smacktalk (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/)
-   -   Sponge Bob.....no Pants. (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/13073-sponge-bob-no-pants.html)

murrayjb 04-24-2007 10:53 PM

Sponge Bob.....no Pants.
 
Hear me out. UFC 72 is free, most of us know this by now. The card isnt looking exactly amazing, but watching Rich Franklin vs Martin Kampmann for free is nothing to complain about.

With that said, this Sponge Bob No pants commercial is enough to ruin a whole Free UFC event, i swear to god i saw that commercial atleast 20 times during UFC 70.

If i see that #@$$#@$ing commercial again i will go CRAZY. Does anyone not agree with me here!!!???

Damone 04-24-2007 11:07 PM

Thank God I'm not the only one who is extremely annoyed by that commercial. It is seriously the Frank Shamrock of commercials and, like Frank, needs to just go away. Go far, far away.

ID06 04-24-2007 11:10 PM

I feel like they only put that commercial in their to make Diego happy...

Terry77 04-24-2007 11:12 PM

I agree as well. How does this market to the Sponge Bob demographic? I mean you figure the UFC would get more than 5 ads to go with the first free tv event (well # ufc). I suddenly want to go to Burger King, watch Nicholas Cage see into the future and then use my Ampd Mobile.........

dopesmoker 04-24-2007 11:15 PM

whos on the card (that you know of)

yea that commercial annoys me, in fact any commercial thats played 4x within the hour annoys me.

Damone 04-24-2007 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry77
I agree as well. How does this market to the Sponge Bob demographic? I mean you figure the UFC would get more than 5 ads to go with the first free tv event (well # ufc). I suddenly want to go to Burger King, watch Nicholas Cage see into the future and then use my Ampd Mobile.........

I always try to barge in my college bathroom, in hopes of seeing a stubby, Asian man rap in a totally unfunny manner.

ID06 04-24-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damone
I always try to barge in my college bathroom, in hopes of seeing a stubby, Asian man rap in a totally unfunny manner.

Damone, we all know thats not the reason you barge into the men's bathroom :cheeky4:

Damone 04-24-2007 11:23 PM

Zing!

I left myself open for that one.

murrayjb 04-24-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Daisy06
Damone, we all know thats not the reason you barge into the men's bathroom :cheeky4:

Explain to me why i'm watching a Bear Masturbate in a Baby Fox's mouth.

ID06 04-24-2007 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murrayjb
Explain to me why i'm watching a Bear Masturbate in a Baby Fox's mouth.

If you sit there watching it then you might have a problem :p


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2