Prime Alexander the Great vs Prime Weidman - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

View Poll Results: Who beats who
Prime Alexander the Great 5 71.43%
Prime Weidman 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 524
                     
Prime Alexander the Great vs Prime Weidman

Who you got?

JDS
Hunt
Overeem
Hendo
Machida
Anderson Silva
Condit
Edgar
mo25 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Asian MMA is dead
 
Stun Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,817
                     
Houston Alexander all day



Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 11:47 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Chris Weidman against Alexander the Great of Macedon, ruler of Greece, Persia, Egypt and almost India?




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 12:43 PM
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,509
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Chris Weidman against Alexander the Great of Macedon, ruler of Greece, Persia, Egypt and almost India?
Maybe Alexander Emelianenko vs Weidman




HW: Fedr
LHW:Cormier
MW: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
Bknmax is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 12:50 PM
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 8,196
                     
I'm thinking this needs to go in the smack talk section since it appears to make no sense at all.


mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 01:03 PM
KO artist
 
Liddellianenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5,328
                     
Weidman by shock KO followed by whining and rampaging armies across all of Eurasia.
Liddellianenko is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 02:24 PM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,132
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Chris Weidman against Alexander the Great of Macedon, ruler of Greece, Persia, Egypt and almost India?
Roflz...the more I think about it...you must be a long lost relative. Cuz those were my sentiments.

I'm going to run with this. Alexander fights to the death conquering continents, not just countries, or cities. He was always in the front lines with his generals leading the charge. He finally got shot with an arrow in his campaign against India that led to a stalemate. His army never lost a war.

He was trained in every art form imaginable; mathematics, politics, astronomy, medicine, science, and the art of warfare.

This would not be a fist fight. It would be straight up ancient time sword fight to the death. Alexander Of Macedonia is the GREATEST LEADER OF ALL TIME...PERIOD. Hannibal, Attila, King Epirus, Augustus + all Caesars, are at a distant 2nd. Conquered much of the known world by the age of 33.

Such a strange thread, but thought provoking.

Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 03:05 PM
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,509
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
He was trained in every art form imaginable; mathematics, politics, astronomy, medicine, science, and the art of warfare.

This would not be a fist fight. It would be straight up ancient time sword fight to the death. Alexander Of Macedonia is the GREATEST LEADER OF ALL TIME...PERIOD. Hannibal, Attila, King Epirus, Augustus + all Caesars, are at a distant 2nd. Conquered much of the known world by the age of 33.

Such a strange thread, but thought provoking.
William Wallace would own Alexander the Not so Great in a 1 on 1 fight




HW: Fedr
LHW:Cormier
MW: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
Bknmax is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2013, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 524
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Roflz...the more I think about it...you must be a long lost relative. Cuz those were my sentiments.

I'm going to run with this. Alexander fights to the death conquering continents, not just countries, or cities. He was always in the front lines with his generals leading the charge. He finally got shot with an arrow in his campaign against India that led to a stalemate. His army never lost a war.

He was trained in every art form imaginable; mathematics, politics, astronomy, medicine, science, and the art of warfare.

This would not be a fist fight. It would be straight up ancient time sword fight to the death. Alexander Of Macedonia is the GREATEST LEADER OF ALL TIME...PERIOD. Hannibal, Attila, King Epirus, Augustus + all Caesars, are at a distant 2nd. Conquered much of the known world by the age of 33.

Such a strange thread, but thought provoking.
Actually Hannibal regarded Alex the greatest and then phyrrus 2nd. I think Scipio the guy who defeated hannibal was 3rd greatest of all time.

JDS
Hunt
Overeem
Hendo
Machida
Anderson Silva
Condit
Edgar
mo25 is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2013, 03:33 AM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,132
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo25 View Post
Actually Hannibal regarded Alex the greatest and then phyrrus 2nd. I think Scipio the guy who defeated hannibal was 3rd greatest of all time.
Pyrrhus was the King of Epirus. That was a conversation between the two so Scipio regarded himself in a higher light. Scipio was a general. Alexander was a general king in that he enjoyed engaging in battle in the front lines. Imagine President Obama leading the Navy Seal six against Osama.

Sad to say Weidman or any mortal man can not be compared to him probably not ever again in this lifetime.

Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome