Dina white, not capitalism but communism. - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ClydebankBlitz
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2014, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 508
                     
Dina white, not capitalism but communism.

I'm getting a bit fed up with Dina White. Capitalism is most definitely not democratic. Dina is an unassailable power Lord Similar to feudal times and he's seems to be treating its fighters like low level slaves and serfs. I'm tempted to give up watching UFC because I'm beginning to feel like I am colluding with the exploitation of fighters. Obviously the UFC won't be bothered by this in the slightest but it's how I feel it's making me want to stop watching UFC. I don't think the fighters are getting a good enough deal compared to other sports and the risk they undergo. I'm also not happy about the seeming unfairness of fighters being dropped because they are not flashy enough. To me this goes against the spirit of sportsmanship in fairness.
Anteries is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2014, 10:06 AM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
You can stop watching the UFC and still watch MMA, plenty of entertaining fights out there.
OU is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Ultra-weight
 
slapshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Spokane
Posts: 6,301
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteries View Post
I'm getting a bit fed up with Dina White. Capitalism is most definitely not democratic. Dina is an unassailable power Lord Similar to feudal times and he's seems to be treating its fighters like low level slaves and serfs. I'm tempted to give up watching UFC because I'm beginning to feel like I am colluding with the exploitation of fighters. Obviously the UFC won't be bothered by this in the slightest but it's how I feel it's making me want to stop watching UFC. I don't think the fighters are getting a good enough deal compared to other sports and the risk they undergo. I'm also not happy about the seeming unfairness of fighters being dropped because they are not flashy enough. To me this goes against the spirit of sportsmanship in fairness.
A. we dont have capitalism in this county and haven't for some time now, we have corporatism AKA fascism.

B. I agree with what you said but Im not sure how you are tying them together..

"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 01:44 PM
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

 
_RIVAL_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cal-State South Annex
Posts: 10,911
                     
I hate everybody named Dina.


----> WWW.MMAFORUM.COM <----



_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI
_RIVAL_ is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Lightweight
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Water-boarding some liberals...
Posts: 1,615
                     
If you want to stop watching the UFC go ahead. That's your right. I doubt that Dina really gives a shit.

Scarecrow is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
If you want to stop watching the UFC go ahead. That's your right. I doubt that Dina really gives a shit.
Yeah sure buddy, I'm only the little guy, but if we got together we could take the power from the man, man
Anteries is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 07:29 AM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,567
Blog Entries: 2
                     
This thread tells me you've likely been trolling the entire time. Misspelling is the most obvious form of trolling these days.

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 09:28 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,752
Blog Entries: 1
                     
....that post was as hard to follow as one of clyde's when he's pretending to be neutral on goober.


Why is the word communism in the title?

oldfan is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 10:39 AM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,567
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
....that post was as hard to follow as one of clyde's when he's pretending to be neutral on goober.


Why is the word communism in the title?
Anteries has a more knowledgeable view on Conor McGregor than you do....ANTERIES. Sit for a moment and let that sink in. That's a bit like being a worse boyfriend than Chris Brown.
hadoq likes this.

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 11:49 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,263
Blog Entries: 13
                     


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Tecia Torres - Jessica Eye

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome