MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Smacktalk (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/)
-   -   Ok, who is the worst poster on this forum? (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/18756-ok-who-worst-poster-forum.html)

zackali 07-09-2007 09:50 PM

Ok, who is the worst poster on this forum?
 
if its me among those dont worry type away lol Me and all the others that will get mentioned just will try to do better

e-thug 07-09-2007 09:53 PM

Shoulda posted in MMA discussion board.

I dont care to comment on who I think the worst is, and the ppl wit red dots against there name usually have them for a reason.

I predict that this thread will be closed in the near future.

sleeptones 07-09-2007 09:55 PM

its definitly ethug, just look at what he posts on every thread its always negative and he thinks like hes some bad arse, when shes really just a smelly arse. boooooo

e-thug 07-09-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeptones
its definitly ethug, just look at what he posts on every thread its always negative and he thinks like hes some bad arse, when shes really just a smelly arse. boooooo



:laugh: Dude all I did was tell you not to be lazy and look for the thread that was already started about unifying the belts between Rampage Vs Hendo.

Dont be hating.

And today yes I have a smelly ass. When you eat hot wings and drink beer that is usually the result.

sleeptones 07-09-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-thug
:laugh: Dude all I did was tell you not to be lazy and look for the thread that was already started about unifying the belts between Rampage Vs Hendo.

Dont be hating.

And today yes I have a smelly ass. When you eat hot wings and drink beer that is usually the result.


sleeptones owned ewuss

BooyaKascha 07-09-2007 10:11 PM

Once again, wrong forum for this post. This is UFC Discussion...go to the forum lounge, lots of people post in there so you're not losing out on responses or anything.

zackali 07-09-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BooyaKascha
Once again, wrong forum for this post. This is UFC Discussion...go to the forum lounge, lots of people post in there so you're not losing out on responses or anything.

if you dont like it you need to ignore it....let people speak there mind, its ok to know what people think about you, this way you can improve , cause if i know people dont really like my posts i want to get better so i can get along with everyone here ,cause i like this forum

e-thug 07-09-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeptones
sleeptones owned ewuss


Owned me cuz u say im negative? o0o0o such ownage.

Owned me cuz u say I have a smelly ass o0o0o0o such ownage.


Boy you need to calm your ass down.

I'm rarely negative on this site and the fact I have 2 green bars and you have 1 just shows that my opinion is more valid than yours.

At one point I thought you were alrite and you shoulda had Punishment 101 retired it was funny as hell, but now u just piss me off.

Dont try to respond to me cuz your officially on the "ignore" AKA the "douchebag" list.

BooyaKascha 07-09-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zackali
if you dont like it you need to ignore it....let people speak there mind, its ok to know what people think about you, this way you can improve , cause if i know people dont really like my posts i want to get better so i can get along with everyone here ,cause i like this forum

Alright, then I'll respond to your post the way you intended. I don't have any worst poster in mind but people who post things in the wrong forums aggravate me. There is a forum for every kind of topic you wanna create. Mods moved it already though so w/e.

OV Pimp 07-09-2007 10:23 PM

Haha I don't like judging people on here like that, but the worst poster is the guy who posts all those f bombs in his sentences and then gets banned, then makes a new username and does it again lol.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2