Tito Ortiz Is A Camera Thirsty Attention Whore With The Maturity Of A 16 Year Old - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 04:39 AM
Bantamweight
 
Z-man-mma-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Revolution
Posts: 738
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
I post to the beat of my own drum and i'v never stumbled on a Tito hate thread since i signed up here. When an MMA thought comes to my mind, i post it no matter how controversial or how emotional it makes over-sensitive lames like yourself.

And here's a thought, maybe if you had a few hobbies or you found a girl with low enough standards to call you her boyfriend you wouldnt be so caught up in this forum where you get worked up over threads that may have already been posted before.
dude, are you on crack?

you completely avoided the arguement at hand with a stupid comment how im over sensitive which btw i have no clue how you pulled out, then you attempt to personally attack me and my life? you sir, are the biggest idiot ive seen on this forum, and that sais alot.

and btw, i have a job, i play football, i wrestle and i box. so before you say anything about my hobbies on an MMA thread use that tiny brain of yours and get together a coherent thought and argue it instead of making yourself look like a prick by trying to attack a poster.

- The Alpha Wolves-
Muhammad Ali - Fedor Emelianenko - Alexander Karelin
Z-man-mma-fan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 04:59 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Simon Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-man-mma-fan
dude, are you on crack?

you completely avoided the arguement at hand with a stupid comment how im over sensitive which btw i have no clue how you pulled out, then you attempt to personally attack me and my life? you sir, are the biggest idiot ive seen on this forum, and that sais alot.

and btw, i have a job, i play football, i wrestle and i box. so before you say anything about my hobbies on an MMA thread use that tiny brain of yours and get together a coherent thought and argue it instead of making yourself look like a prick by trying to attack a poster.
Lol @ you writing out paragraphs with tears in your eyes filled with excuses trying to convince me that you're anything but a loser. If u had something better to worry about, you wouldnt be coming in here like a scorned female crying about how a thread i spent 10 seconds on and didnt think twice about making has been done before. Now that i'v put that into perspective for you, maybe you realize just how foolish you look and why you're not being taken seriously.

Also i wouldnt have been as hard on you as i did if u came in here respectfully and let your oversensitive complaints be known without resorting to corny insults. If u cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, let that be a lesson to you.
Simon Phoenix is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Bantamweight
 
Z-man-mma-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Revolution
Posts: 738
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
Lol @ you writing out paragraphs with tears in your eyes filled with excuses trying to convince me that you're anything but a loser. If u had something better to worry about, you wouldnt be coming in here like a scorned female crying about how a thread i spent 10 seconds on and didnt think twice about making has been done before. Now that i'v put that into perspective for you, maybe you realize just how foolish you look and why you're not being taken seriously.

Also i wouldnt have been as hard on you as i did if u came in here respectfully and let your oversensitive complaints be known without resorting to corny insults. If u cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, let that be a lesson to you.
tears in my eyes? LMAO more like laugh in my mouth! you realize the reason i keep coming back to this thread? because your pathetic attempts to insult me amuse me every time i should pos rep but i dont think you deserve it. dont take this too seriosly man, just because tito crushed your little icon rashad doesnt mean you have to take it out on a poster, run along now kiddo

- The Alpha Wolves-
Muhammad Ali - Fedor Emelianenko - Alexander Karelin
Z-man-mma-fan is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Simon Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-man-mma-fan
tears in my eyes? LMAO more like laugh in my mouth! you realize the reason i keep coming back to this thread? because your pathetic attempts to insult me amuse me every time i should pos rep but i dont think you deserve it. dont take this too seriosly man, just because tito crushed your little icon rashad doesnt mean you have to take it out on a poster, run along now kiddo
http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussi...g-hes-not.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Phoenix
First of all....i think the REAL Rashad is a class guy who has a great future ahead of him who has all the makings to be a champion some day. But he looked kind've foolish to me surrounding his fight with Tito putting on an arrogant, Tito-esque act that isnt him at all. I know he's trying to sell tickets and all, but walking around with a grill like Rampage and growling into the microphone at the pre-fight press conference isnt who Rashad Evens is. It's a shame certain fighters today feel like they need to play a persona outside of themselves to get some recognition.

Not to mention he was on Sherdog radio pretending to be a huge Hiphop fan and when the radio host brought up the classic hiphop song "The Bridge Is Over" by KRS-One and BDP...he said the song was by The Furious 5 which showed his true colors when it comes to him knowing hiphop like he claims. I hope he'll drop this nonsense and start being himself again. You don't have to be an ignorant asshole to get fans to cheer for you.

Simon Phoenix is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Team Penn
 
MetalMunkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,454
                     
So, how fast do you guys think Steven Seagal could dispatch Tito Ortiz?? If I had to call it I would say Seagal wins by submission in the first round.

"You must first believe if you are to achieve. That rhymed... unintentionally."

Favorite MMA Fighters:
BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
Randy "The Natural" Couture
MetalMunkey is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Simon Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMunkey
So, how fast do you guys think Steven Seagal could dispatch Tito Ortiz?? If I had to call it I would say Seagal wins by submission in the first round.
Segal would win by a swinging judo chop to the back of the neck circa an early 90's low budget action film and Tito would probably safe face in the post fight interview with something along the lines of:

"I just wanna thank all my fans for coming out here and showing support. I sustained an injury to my back early in training so unfortantly i wasnt able to compete at 100%. Also i wanna thank all the troops and everybody who has cancer as well as anybody who has Aids or hepatitis C or is a member of the gay community and of course the make-a-wish foundation who i support and do charity work for whenever i get a chance."
Simon Phoenix is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Banned
 
Tito.Ortiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 72
 
Yeah steven segal over tito. Okay
Tito.Ortiz is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome