Anderson silva is in Deep Sh*t - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 693
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
+rep

People have become too closeminded just because Silva is on a winning streak at the moment.
Nope we just see that these guys match up poorly with anderson silva
bigdog89 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Bantamweight
 
Lloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 562
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by kds13 View Post
Quoted. For. Truth.

This has to either be

A. A joke
B. A Bisping family member
C. A die-hard British nationalist who had a few too many pints
C and that is my final answer
Lloyd is offline  
post #43 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Banned
 
Shogun_Is_Champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 689
                     
Yeah. Bisping has alot more muscle than Silva so he'll be able to power over him. Plus I heard he's been working on his Muay Thai, so that will nulify Anderson's striking. We all now that Silva is naked without his striking and probably just got lucky in the ground game. And for all you haters thinking Hamill won, your guys must be ignorant, the judges are always right, that's their job. War Bisping!
Shogun_Is_Champ is offline  
post #44 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Bantamweight
 
drockh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 519
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
+rep

People have become too closeminded just because Silva is on a winning streak at the moment.

I don't think i'd call it a winning streak... I'd call it making his opponents look like they have never fought before in their life....
drockh is offline  
post #45 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 693
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by drockh View Post
I don't think i'd call it a winning streak... I'd call it making his opponents look like they have never fought before in their life....
Thats putting it lightly
bigdog89 is offline  
post #46 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Lightweight
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
Arlovski_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,757
                     
I'm not sure if hes a troll, cause it was such a bad attempt. Like, Bisping? I mean, he could have said pretty much anyone... but Bisping? At least pretend your are serious when trolling, otherwise its no fun cause its too obvious.

*_*_*_*_*_UFC FANTASY TEAM*_*_*_*_*
Wanderlei Silva
Evan Tanner
Kenny Florian
Alan Belcher
Alessio Sakara
Arlovski_Fan is offline  
post #47 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 72
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlovski_Fan View Post
I'm not sure if hes a troll, cause it was such a bad attempt. Like, Bisping? I mean, he could have said pretty much anyone... but Bisping? At least pretend your are serious when trolling, otherwise its no fun cause its too obvious.
How many UFC events have you seen before?? let alone MMA event, upsets happen in the world of MMA, all your stupid defence is calling me a troll like i said before it's a discussion board not everyone is going to be bummin Anderson Silva cus he wrecks everyone who he has fought so far in the UFC middle weight catergory, new fighters come up and dominate. Bisping is 14-1 at 205 has a good chance like it or not.
PremiumFighter is offline  
post #48 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Bantamweight
 
drockh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 519
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremiumFighter View Post
How many UFC events have you seen before?? let alone MMA event, upsets happen in the world of MMA, all your stupid defence is calling me a troll like i said before it's a discussion board not everyone is going to be bummin Anderson Silva cus he wrecks everyone who he has fought so far in the UFC middle weight catergory, new fighters come up and dominate. Bisping is 14-1 at 205 has a good chance like it or not.

Name one area in which bisping has an advantange over silva. The only answer I can find for that is his big mouth.
drockh is offline  
post #49 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:40 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 20
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremiumFighter View Post
How many UFC events have you seen before?? let alone MMA event, upsets happen in the world of MMA, all your stupid defence is calling me a troll like i said before it's a discussion board not everyone is going to be bummin Anderson Silva cus he wrecks everyone who he has fought so far in the UFC middle weight catergory, new fighters come up and dominate. Bisping is 14-1 at 205 has a good chance like it or not.
But look at how hes fought , he barely finished a couple of fights , he got man handled by matt , the rashad fight come one now , now look at andeson , hes never pass the second round in 6 fights , and actually demolished his opponents, bisping is nooooot on his level , and i know anything can happen in mma , but i highly doubt he can catch him with absolutly anything unless its a flying heel hook
rchristie0 is offline  
post #50 of 69 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 693
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchristie0 View Post
But look at how hes fought , he barely finished a couple of fights , he got man handled by matt , the rashad fight come one now , now look at andeson , hes never pass the second round in 6 fights , and actually demolished his opponents, bisping is nooooot on his level , and i know anything can happen in mma , but i highly doubt he can catch him with absolutly anything unless its a flying heel hook
Only chonan pulled that off..although itd be funny to see anderson trying it....hmmm
bigdog89 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome