MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Smacktalk (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/)
-   -   CB Dollaway's face (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/36535-cb-dollaways-face.html)

BloodJunkie 05-22-2008 04:18 PM

CB Dollaway's face
 
I posted in the TUF thread about my dislike for CB but I thought this was actually the more appropriate place for me to express my dislike for him.

Its really simple but quite petty so here it is. I hate CB Dollaway because he has a stupid face.

I've never really disliked a fighter for his looks but for some reason CB really does a number on me. I found myself hating on him constantly while watching the show last night. Does anybody else have a riduculously petty dislike for CB Dollaway based on his stupid face?

mma17 05-22-2008 04:53 PM

Lol. Oh my gosh bro. I do. It's funny to me that someone else does too. I literally told my buddy while I was watching the show last night about 3-4 times how much I hate the 'look' on CB's face. The funny thing is that he's not the only person I don't like because of the 'look' on their face. As judgemental and horrible as it sounds I've seen and/or met dozens of people where this thought crosses my mind when I see them. I mean I guess it's not there fault, but just something about them makes you not like them. Well hope not everybody thinks I'm a horrible person now. lol. I'm really not...I promise.

On a side note CB is pretty good though as much as I hate the look on his face.

BloodJunkie 05-22-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mma17 (Post 551586)
Lol. Oh my gosh bro. I do. It's funny to me that someone else does too. I literally told my buddy while I was watching the show last night about 3-4 times how much I hate the 'look' on CB's face. The funny thing is that he's not the only person I don't like because of the 'look' on their face. As judgemental and horrible as it sounds I've seen and/or met dozens of people where this thought crosses my mind when I see them. I mean I guess it's not there fault, but just something about them makes you not like them. Well hope not everybody thinks I'm a horrible person now. lol. I'm really not...I promise.

On a side note CB is pretty good though as much as I hate the look on his face.


I hear you brother, I feel like its just so petty and wrong to hate on somebody for such a stupid reason but I just can't help it.

CB has this obnoxious lip thing going on, actually his upper lip is non existent and his mouth is attached directly to his nostrils. The top of his forehead protrudes way too much, I mean, it sticks out well past his brow and when you couple that with his bulbous butt chin it looks like the center of his face is caving in and it sucked his upper lip into the void. He looks like that damn cartoon character on the Warheads sour candy that has his face imploding.

He is a good fighter like you said but I can't stop hoping that he gets punched in his fugly stupid face.

PS. I don't really care for his attitude and ego either but I think that may be tied into being offended when I see him.

Chrisl972 05-22-2008 05:22 PM

I hear you and I don't blame you for it either.

What I hate about him even more then his face, and I do hate his face, is that fact that he refers to himself in third person. God I hate that. "CB Dollaway is here to win this!!" F'n Tool.

BloodJunkie 05-22-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisl972 (Post 551626)
I hear you and I don't blame you for it either.

What I hate about him even more then his face, and I do hate his face, is that fact that he refers to himself in third person. God I hate that. "CB Dollaway is here to win this!!" F'n Tool.

Haha!

BloodJunkie hates it too when F'n tools refer to themselves in the 3rd person.....and have a stupid F'n face.

plazzman 05-22-2008 05:52 PM

Plazz hates ugly people.

Shamrock-Ortiz 05-22-2008 06:33 PM

Wow alot of CB hate.. I want him to win because he is the only guy that could actually do something in the middleweight division, I knew who he was before the show and was excited to see him on it so I hoped all along that he would win it.

I think his face would make an awesome psycho in a movie.

BloodJunkie 05-22-2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shamrock-Ortiz (Post 551696)
Wow alot of CB hate.. I want him to win because he is the only guy that could actually do something in the middleweight division, I knew who he was before the show and was excited to see him on it so I hoped all along that he would win it.

I think his face would make an awesome psycho in a movie.

Yeah this is a tough room for CB.

I agree with you as far as his talent goes and I think he may very well win the show. I think that Matt Riddle could turn out to be a pretty good prospect in the division too.

I could see CB in a movie playing somebody that is recovering from a gunshot to the middle of his face...or maybe a ghoul in a monster flick. Actually, I think he played the kid in that movie Mask w/ Cher.

mma17 05-22-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodJunkie (Post 551625)
I hear you brother, I feel like its just so petty and wrong to hate on somebody for such a stupid reason but I just can't help it.

CB has this obnoxious lip thing going on, actually his upper lip is non existent and his mouth is attached directly to his nostrils. The top of his forehead protrudes way too much, I mean, it sticks out well past his brow and when you couple that with his bulbous butt chin it looks like the center of his face is caving in and it sucked his upper lip into the void. He looks like that damn cartoon character on the Warheads sour candy that has his face imploding.

He is a good fighter like you said but I can't stop hoping that he gets punched in his fugly stupid face.

PS. I don't really care for his attitude and ego either but I think that may be tied into being offended when I see him.

Okay man. That was the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. period. The term 'lol' is used senslesly and often, but seriously, I laughed out loud. Good stuff. Good stand up comedy material.

BloodJunkie 05-22-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mma17 (Post 551836)
Okay man. That was the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. period. The term 'lol' is used senslesly and often, but seriously, I laughed out loud. Good stuff. Good stand up comedy material.

It makes me happy to know you were laughing at Dollaways face while you were reading my post.:thumb02:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2