MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Smacktalk (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/)
-   -   UFC action figures (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/52390-ufc-action-figures.html)

Dedicate 02-27-2009 05:44 PM

UFC action figures
 
3 Attachment(s)
I am sure have you have all seen the hilarious fake UFC action figures. Who else needs one of these and what accessories would you give them. GSP will get vaseline, Sherk can have steroids, Rich Fraklin can have a silver belt for the MW Division, with a gate on it and all.

CornbreadBB 02-27-2009 05:46 PM

The Diaz brothers can come with a bong and a hooked on phonics book, Manny Gamburyan can come with a ladder, Akiyama can come with a condom...if he knows what's good for him, Emerson can come with a giant cross and Mac Danzig can come with a big block of tofu.

HorsepoweR 02-27-2009 05:50 PM

lol...haha

chuck fan (russ) 02-27-2009 06:00 PM

Nice one lol

DragonStriker 02-27-2009 06:39 PM

That is pretty funny.

TERMINATOR 02-27-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornbreadBB (Post 826452)
The Diaz brothers can come with a bong and a hooked on phonics book, Manny Gamburyan can come with a ladder, Akiyama can come with a condom...if he knows what's good for him, Emerson can come with a giant cross and Mac Danzig can come with a big block of tofu.

I love the diaz brothers one. How about they come as a set with nate on his knees with nics frank and beans in his mouth. (Than you pull the string and Nate stands back up, spits, and says in his dumbass voice "who gonna give my brover title shwat." Over and over again while throwing up retarded wittle gang signs.:thumbsup::confused02:

CornbreadBB 02-27-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TERMINATOR (Post 826578)
(Than you pull the string and Nate stands back up, spits, and says in his dumbass voice "who gonna give my brover title shwat."

Bahahah, probably one of the only times I have actually laughed out loud from something someone said on here. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rashad Evans can come with a Dance Dance Revolution pad, Koscheck comes with a tampon (for after he loses), Roy Nelson comes with a Chinese buffet....that's all for now.

Dedicate 02-27-2009 10:13 PM

Buy the TUF house. Comes with pool table, training dummies in the pool, holes in the wall, and a fridge full of alcohol.

Dioxippus 02-27-2009 10:33 PM

The Cecil Peoples one if my favorite :laugh:
How about Kalib Starnes comes with a pair of Nike running shoes and track-suit.

TERMINATOR 02-27-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedicate (Post 826628)
Buy the TUF house. Comes with pool table, training dummies in the pool, holes in the wall, and a fridge full of alcohol.

nice....F**king deralicks sold seperatlely:thumb02:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2