MMA SmacktalkMMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!
1. Royce Gracie (he built this house wid his bare hands 13 years ago)
2. Randy The Natural Couture. Amazing competitor and cool dude
3. Matt Hughes. Most dominant champ ever
4. Frank Shamrock. Good way back when
5. Mark Coleman.
Georges St. Pierre - He has been unstoppable and is the nicest person in the sport. If Matt didnt get him in a arm bar with 1 second left her would have won the title
Chuck Liddel - Chuck is a amazing fight and his record has proved it. Although if he gets past Rampage and Wanderlia he will be in the ranks with Fedor although there is no way chuck would defeat Fedor
Tank Abbott - Many would disagree but he kinda put the UFC on the map. Yes Gracie always won but his were boring fights and Tank only had 2 minutes MAX in his tank and he came out swinging and his banger looks and complete street fighting style sky rocketed him. Its just a shame that he didnt go bigger then what he was
1. Quinton Rampage Jackson. I have never seen a boring or lame fight from him.
2. Kevin Randleman. He didn't have that much skill, but was too much fun to watch and he was my 1rst favorite.
3. Georges St-Pierre. He is another fighter that has too much skill. He has alot of energy and presence and I believe he deserves to be in this list.