The Official Charlie the f'ing idiot Zelenoff Thread - Page 31 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #301 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
locnott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,603
locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
He does have the ability to make just about anyone laugh.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtvIg...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FCk7...eature=related
locnott is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-01-2011, 06:55 AM   #302 (permalink)
Let Me Bang Bro
 
pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,967
pipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatness
Im so glad I found this thread, one of the funniest things I have seen. I think I remember him posting on this site a while ago, should bring him back.
__________________
Member of the Anti-Fitching Society. Stop Fitching and Fitchery in MMA now!
-------FREE CHARLIE Z-------
FFL
'Roudy' Ronda Rousey, Fabricio Werdum, Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Eric Koch, Alexander Sarnovsky
pipe is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #303 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,319
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanangel22 View Post
The guys has some very serious mental issues, it would be better to ignore him. He seems bipolar and manic, perhaps in danger of being suicidal if he gets depressed... who knows.

At the same time, I can understand wanting to face him, considering the shit talk and abuse he spews out...

One thing i don't understand, is how sideways222 seems to defend Zelenoff while simultaneously making threads where he provokes him... acting as a troll and defender of bullying simultaneously. Very bizarre.
Lmao
Who exactly are you and what are you talking about??

I dont mind when people mess with Zellenoff, its funny. I do think that going to his house and getting his family and his dad who has it tough as it is and causing problems for them is going a bit too far. I think that man deserves all the respect he can get because its obvious he is dealing with possibly the biggest piece of trash son out there.

But tbh i dont even know what u are talking about or who you are lol
So its whateversss

Haha man is zellenoff really claiming golden boy is calling him?? Lmao



Lololol those wins will never get approved. And are those pictures Photoshopped?

This world of lies of his just seems to grow.
__________________


2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:09 AM   #304 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,963
Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Lmao



.
Oh my goodness. The dude has totally lost it. Can punch 7 times per sec? Can knock out Brock Lesnar and Anderson Silva? Is better than Vladamir Klitschko? Can punch harder than Lennox LEwis and Mike Tyson? Is 12-0? Undergound fighting????? Surely if he did the smallest bit of research he would know he is talking shit. Either hes totally and utterly lost it or hes the best comedian thats ever lived.

One thing though, I'm worried about Charlie. There was no enthusiasm in this video. Think he only swore once! He must be on a major comedown off his PCP or whatever.
__________________

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #305 (permalink)
American Fighter
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,699
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.ilovepwnage.com/video.php?v=MjM0MDE=

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Lmao
Who exactly are you and what are you talking about??

I dont mind when people mess with Zellenoff, its funny. I do think that going to his house and getting his family and his dad who has it tough as it is and causing problems for them is going a bit too far. I think that man deserves all the respect he can get because its obvious he is dealing with possibly the biggest piece of trash son out there.
Although his dad does deserve some respect, he is handling this situation completely wrong. He is feeding Charlies delusions instead of trying to fix the situation. Kids don't just get like that out of no where either. Chances are he's a product of his home life. His dad knows Charlie is screwed up, so his dad purposely involved himself in everything to try and protect Charlie. No one has actively seeked out Charlies dad to involve him in anything. He involved himself and then you bitch out people because of it.

You really think Charlie should be allowed to threaten / kill people and their families? Then when those people respond just because Charlies dad gets involved they should wimper away in apology? Actually, after reading your posts on here that is EXACTLY what I could see you doing. Only you wouldn't defend yourself to begin with so it wouldn't be an issue.

Quote:
But tbh i dont even know what u are talking about or who you are lol
So its whateversss
He's obviously just some guy who read the thread. Why does it matter who he is? And he's probably talking about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Il be honest PheelGood. You pretty much are a scumbag and need the same help that Charlie needs. Who you think you are, involving his dad and then saying "its ok you can apologize for him"?? Its his ******* dad show some damn respect. The guy sounds like a decent guy who has to put up with a mentally sick child. To make him a GROWN MAN apologize to you is ******* retarded. You should have said "No its ok SIR.. you dont need to do that sir, it is squashed". You are a scum bag bro and i wish you get beat worse the Charlie does. I hate disrespectful ****s like you. Why are you even doing this?? for Charlies attention?? you trying to be famous or something? Get out of here dude. Your a punk.

Just finished watching... "Sorry for Charlie involving you in this"?? Actually you involved him just as much as Charlie did. You should be ashamed of wtf your doing.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague

Last edited by swpthleg : 08-01-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: double post
PheelGoodInc is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #306 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 26
urbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the rough
Yup Pheelgood... thats exactly what I was referring to. At first I thought he was just standing up for the little guy (or mental guy)... but there are so many instances of Sidewys222 really provoking the situation, and then standing on the side of defending him. Bizarre hypocrisy.

Also, Sideways... who I am? Does it really really matter as I'm on a different continent to you... but I don't appreciate negative comments on my profile. I'm a new user here, and it seems like there are a lot of sensible discussions with some really cool mods as well. Before joining up here, I saw how Charlie was really given many opportunities on here. There was a LOT of patience before he got banned. Most people have actually been pretty cool to him, considering his issues. I think calling him "the biggest piece of trash son out there" isn't exactly consistent with any valor. The guy is sick.

While charlie is WITHOUT a doubt highly manic, Sideways's posts are riddled with obvious signs of schizophrenia. Either attack the guy, or defend him... but the way he has flip flopped is quite baffling.

And regarding Charlie? I was an amateur boxer... I can tell he has some degree of talent, but its all about image and not about the sport. He wants to look good, so his footwork and style just mimics other boxers... but he never seems to train defensively or effectively in order to compete. He just wants to look impressive and hence, his constant slamming the heavybag. Any boxer knows that the heavy bag is notorious for causing injuries. Hit at 80%, even 90%... but trying so hard to impress is just against sensible training. So as a wrap up.. everything Charlie seems to do seems based around trying to impress people. Whether showing off his women, his entourage, his power, his "manlhood"... everyone can see this is seriously mentally ill delusional behavior. Its amusing, for sure... but its a bit sad too. I really hope the guy snaps out of this psycho bender he's on.

Last edited by urbanangel22 : 08-01-2011 at 06:22 PM.
urbanangel22 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #307 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,319
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Il be honest PheelGood. You pretty much are a scumbag and need the same help that Charlie needs. Who you think you are, involving his dad and then saying "its ok you can apologize for him"?? Its his ******* dad show some damn respect. The guy sounds like a decent guy who has to put up with a mentally sick child. To make him a GROWN MAN apologize to you is ******* retarded. You should have said "No its ok SIR.. you dont need to do that sir, it is squashed". You are a scum bag bro and i wish you get beat worse the Charlie does. I hate disrespectful ****s like you. Why are you even doing this?? for Charlies attention?? you trying to be famous or something? Get out of here dude. Your a punk.

Just finished watching... "Sorry for Charlie involving you in this"?? Actually you involved him just as much as Charlie did. You should be ashamed of wtf your doing.
I maybe went overboard but i ment and still mean every single word i said. You were on Charlies level when you went through this little phase. Atleast he is likely insane, whats your excuse?





Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.ilovepwnage.com/video.php?v=MjM0MDE=


Although his dad does deserve some respect, he is handling this situation completely wrong. He is feeding Charlies delusions instead of trying to fix the situation. Kids don't just get like that out of no where either. Chances are he's a product of his home life. His dad knows Charlie is screwed up, so his dad purposely involved himself in everything to try and protect Charlie. No one has actively seeked out Charlies dad to involve him in anything. He involved himself and then you bitch out people because of it.

You really think Charlie should be allowed to threaten / kill people and their families? Then when those people respond just because Charlies dad gets involved they should wimper away in apology? Actually, after reading your posts on here that is EXACTLY what I could see you doing. Only you wouldn't defend yourself to begin with so it wouldn't be an issue.



He's obviously just some guy who read the thread. Why does it matter who he is? And he's probably talking about this:



I dont know why you want to start this up again. Probably because you are seeking attention or something. Yeah i still think your are a scum bag for going to the guys house. That is involving his dad because you are going to HIS home. I dont think that Charlie should be able to threaten people BUT i think there are alot of better ways to go about dealing with it then to go to his home and try to fight him.

1. You chose to trash Charlie so you were looking for problems. You knew exactly what he was going to say and you wanted problems.

2. Then acting surprised and pretending to be offended and wanting to go fight the guy is just utterly retarded.

3. If you are worried about these death threats why dont you call the cops?? It would probably be a huge favor to Charlie because they would find him the help he clearly needs.

Well everything has already been said. Im not going to have this argument with you again since i already know how you excuse your actions. I think your probably a good guy but what you did was just down right disgusting. You looked for problems with a challenged person and then when you got them you went to his house acting upset and then you brought problems to his father and made his dad apologize to you or you were going to beat his son up.

If thats not a scum bag person then i dont know what is.

And btw.. i know what he is talking about but HE doesn't know what he is talking about. I could care less if people make fun of Charlie. If i have not gotten that point across yet then there isnt even a reason to talk about this because a brick wall would understand that by now.

Again
i dont want to get into this conversation with you. We can agree to disagree on this.

The other person im not even going to read his post. Like i said.. i dont really care about his opinion and if i read it id probably feel the need to respond to it.
__________________


2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson

Last edited by SideWays222 : 08-01-2011 at 06:49 PM.
SideWays222 is online now  
Old 08-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #308 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 26
urbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the rough
"All Around Nice Guy" seems fittingly inconsistent... and I suppose inconsistency you expect from hypocrites. Calling people "scumbags" so easily, just is an attempt to berate and hence, put yourself above everyone?

Whether you read my post or not, this is my opinion that has come as a result of reading YOUR (Sideways222) posts on this subject... and I can tell you that from an outsiders perspective, you come across as a bit of a jerk.
urbanangel22 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #309 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,319
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanangel22 View Post
"All Around Nice Guy" seems fittingly inconsistent... and I suppose inconsistency you expect from hypocrites. Calling people "scumbags" so easily, just is an attempt to berate and hence, put yourself above everyone?

Whether you read my post or not, this is my opinion that has come as a result of reading YOUR (Sideways222) posts on this subject... and I can tell you that from an outsiders perspective, you come across as a bit of a jerk.
I read this post since it was short.

I dont really care what i come across as. You dont even know anything about the subject so i have no idea why you would comment on it. For starters i have no problems with people making fun of Charlie, that was never the problem i had. Since you dont even know what you are talking about is why you shouldnt comment on it. And btw.. that whole discussion is pretty damn old, dont try and bring it back up, it has nothing to do with you.
and
I respond nicely to people who are nice to me and i show respect to those that show respect to me. Your post was a douchey one from the start especially since you dont know what you are talking about.
I called him a scumbag based of his actions. I dont throw that word around left and right and i even said he is probably a nice person but in this scenario acted like a scumbag.
Thats my opinion coming from someone that knows about the subject. So please dont push your bs.
__________________


2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson

Last edited by SideWays222 : 08-01-2011 at 07:22 PM.
SideWays222 is online now  
Old 08-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #310 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 26
urbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the roughurbanangel22 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.ilovepwnage.com/video.php?v=MjM0MDE=



Although his dad does deserve some respect, he is handling this situation completely wrong. He is feeding Charlies delusions instead of trying to fix the situation. Kids don't just get like that out of no where either. Chances are he's a product of his home life. His dad knows Charlie is screwed up, so his dad purposely involved himself in everything to try and protect Charlie. No one has actively seeked out Charlies dad to involve him in anything. He involved himself and then you bitch out people because of it.

You really think Charlie should be allowed to threaten / kill people and their families? Then when those people respond just because Charlies dad gets involved they should wimper away in apology? Actually, after reading your posts on here that is EXACTLY what I could see you doing. Only you wouldn't defend yourself to begin with so it wouldn't be an issue.



He's obviously just some guy who read the thread. Why does it matter who he is? And he's probably talking about this:



Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanangel22 View Post
Yup Pheelgood... thats exactly what I was referring to. At first I thought he was just standing up for the little guy (or mental guy)... but there are so many instances of Sidewys222 really provoking the situation, and then standing on the side of defending him. Bizarre hypocrisy.

Also, Sideways... who I am? Does it really really matter as I'm on a different continent to you... but I don't appreciate negative comments on my profile. I'm a new user here, and it seems like there are a lot of sensible discussions with some really cool mods as well. Before joining up here, I saw how Charlie was really given many opportunities on here. There was a LOT of patience before he got banned. Most people have actually been pretty cool to him, considering his issues. I think calling him "the biggest piece of trash son out there" isn't exactly consistent with any valor. The guy is sick.

While charlie is WITHOUT a doubt highly manic, Sideways's posts are riddled with obvious signs of schizophrenia. Either attack the guy, or defend him... but the way he has flip flopped is quite baffling.

And regarding Charlie? I was an amateur boxer... I can tell he has some degree of talent, but its all about image and not about the sport. He wants to look good, so his footwork and style just mimics other boxers... but he never seems to train defensively or effectively in order to compete. He just wants to look impressive and hence, his constant slamming the heavybag. Any boxer knows that the heavy bag is notorious for causing injuries. Hit at 80%, even 90%... but trying so hard to impress is just against sensible training. So as a wrap up.. everything Charlie seems to do seems based around trying to impress people. Whether showing off his women, his entourage, his power, his "manlhood"... everyone can see this is seriously mentally ill delusional behavior. Its amusing, for sure... but its a bit sad too. I really hope the guy snaps out of this psycho bender he's on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I read this post since it was short.

I dont really care what i come across as. You dont even know anything about the subject so i have no idea why you would comment on it. For starters i have no problems with people making fun of Charlie, that was never the problem i had. Since you dont even know what you are talking about is why you shouldnt comment on it. And btw.. that whole discussion is pretty damn old, dont try and bring it back up, it has nothing to do with you.
btw
I respond nicely to people who are nice to me and i show respect to those that show respect to me. Your post was a douchey one from the start especially since you dont know what you are talking about.
Funny how you assume I dont know what I'm talking about where there are scores of messages freely available. I've seen MANY of both your posts and Pheelgoods posts. Charlies videos are difficult to miss... how you are so convinced I know nothing about the situation is quite funny. But you can think of me as a douche if that makes you feel better... your online persona might be different from who you re in real life, but from everything I've seen... you come across as a jerk.
urbanangel22 is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios