I just can't stand GSP - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Reply

Old 02-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 16,310
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
Safe Pierre would be nothing without his TD, how well do u think he'll fight without using his TD? you already know the answer to that, so how can you say he is the one of the most complete fight in the world? lol
If he is so good, why can't he finish fights?
Alves, Hardy, etc would waste Safe Pierre in a kick boxing match any day.
This is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS! How good would GSP be without his takedowns? The stupidest question i have ever heard, why's that even relevant. How good would Anderson Silva or Shogun be without their stand up? Same thing, no logic in there.

Quote:
Alves, Hardy, etc would waste Safe Pierre in a kick boxing match any day.
Yeah, newsflash troll, this isn't kickboxing. It's mixed martial arts. I guess i can say that GSP could make both of them his bitches in wrestling and the same goes with MMA. But oh yeah, he already has done that.

Move along and go watch some K-1 because this is clearly what you need, why do you even watch MMA when grappling is so boring and safe?
__________________
Rauno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
To the death George
 
DJ Syko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sunderland, UK
Posts: 2,306
DJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
If the OP is going to use career achievements to discredit GSP, then their ages are completely relevant. For all we know, by 36, GSP might be finishing every opponent he comes across in devastating fashion, just like Silva.

Assuming both fighters began fighting at a similarly young age, I would say what GSP has achieved at 29 is damn impressive.
So now you are trying use the future to back up your argument? For all we know when GSP is 36 he could have been KO'd 5 times in row and hadnt won a fight in years, its all completly irrelavant. We are talking about current records here not about what ifs and Of course what GSP has acheived in his career is damn impressive no one can dispute that, but the fact is at this present time Andersons is way better.
__________________
DJ Syko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 56
Azzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
This is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS! How good would GSP be without his takedowns? The stupidest question i have ever heard, why's that even relevant. How good would Anderson Silva or Shogun be without their stand up? Same thing, no logic in there.

Yeah, newsflash troll, this isn't kickboxing. It's mixed martial arts. I guess i can say that GSP could make both of them his bitches in wrestling and the same goes with MMA. But oh yeah, he already has done that.

Move along and go watch some K-1 because this is clearly what you need, why do you even watch MMA when grappling is so boring and safe?

That post was reply to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
GSP - one of the most complete, possibly the most complete fighter in the world right now!
So read this u r-tard..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
I was just replying to the comment, IF GSP was most the complete fighter i'm sure he'll still fight well even without using TD. e.g. Spider would still kick ass without using hands(or legs), cos he's got so many different weapons.
Azzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
tommydaone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 538
tommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level now
Azzan are you 7 years old? Why so much GSP hate? And stop calling him "Safe Pierre" :S

I'm not even going to bother picking apart your argument because it's not worth it and you'll probably just come back with some immature rubbish about why (=);;(=), or whatever that stupid thing you do is, would 0wnz0rz "Safe Pierre"
tommydaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,246
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
So now you are trying use the future to back up your argument? For all we know when GSP is the 36 he could have been KO'd 5 times in row and hadnt won a fight in years, its all completly irrelavant. We are talking about current records here not about what ifs and Of course what GSP has acheived in his career is damn impressive no one can dispute that, but the fact is at this present time Andersons is way better.
O yes! I completely agree. Andersons is better right now. Its an impressive list. But, Im not going to sit here and listen to some muppet try and belittle an excellent champ in GSP, who is clearly a work-in-progress... by comparing his achievements with the uber-evolved vintage Silva. I just don't feel that's fair. Granted, my argument might have a whiff of the ridiculous about it, but I felt GSP needed defending. The man spends every minute of every day focused on training and fighting... and that immediately spells closet gay to the OP joker?? F*uck that. If his opening post can be so fecking ridiculous then its open season, right??
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
Spider would still kick ass without using hands(or legs), cos he's got so many different weapons.
Headbutts!!!

No hands, no legs....it's hard to fight like that, especially qhwn you are used on having 8 of them.

PS: spider ------->



Internet - gotta love it!
__________________
.



BELIEVE!



limba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 56
Azzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
Also, Penn has incredible TDD, that's why it took GSP a while to get him down. If anything, it was super impressive he EVEN got BJ down in the first place!
Well BJ is known for his TDD, but Edgar(much smaller than GSP) took BJ down without getting oiled up unlike Safe Pierre.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydaone View Post
Azzan are you 7 years old? Why so much GSP hate? And stop calling him "Safe Pierre" :S

I'm not even going to bother picking apart your argument because it's not worth it and you'll probably just come back with some immature rubbish about why (=);;(=), or whatever that stupid thing you do is, would 0wnz0rz "Safe Pierre"
Thought i already explained the reason.. I think he deserve to be called "Safe Pierre" until he can finish a fight.

Last edited by Azzan : 02-11-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Azzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 56
Azzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Headbutts!!!

No hands, no legs....it's hard to fight like that
Well you must be a hardcore GSP nuthugger, well just read my first post cos all main points are there.
I said "or" not "and".. tsk tsk. Meaning unlike Safe Pierre, Silva is the true complete fighter, he can finish the opponent in soo many different ways, only way Safe Pierre can win is by decision.

Last edited by Azzan : 02-11-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Azzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 877
anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
Well you must be a hardcore GSP nuthugger, well just read my first post cos all main points are there.
I said "or" not "and".. tsk tsk. Meaning unlike Safe Pierre, Silva is the true complete fighter, he can finish the opponent in soo many different ways, only way Safe Pierre can win is by decision.
In the end a win is a win though, and if GSP can win via decision as consistently or more consistently than Silva wins via KO then they are both as good at what they do as the other.
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
Well you must be a hardcore GSP nuthugger, well just read my first post cos all main points are there.
LOOOL
Your points?!



__________________
.



BELIEVE!



limba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios