Let's go through your history on this forum and see what we learn:
All of your posts has been new threads, you do not bother to have a conversation about your posts, you just throw random ideas out there.
Here are your six threads so far:
- Rashad Evans vs Sean Salmon 2 (Not logical in any way)
- Bigfoot vs Fedor 2 (Fedor was released and will with 99% certainty never fight for Zuffa again)
- Shields or Sonnen, who deserves a rematch? (Close to being a decent thread, but how would Shields ever deserve a rematch based on his performance against GSP?)
- Houston Alexander back to the UFC? (No, he did bad in the HW division, imagine the slaughter that would happen at LHW)
- GSP vs Serra 3 (GSP will dominate Serra into the ground, irrelevant)
Please, I understand you enjoy posting these threads, but please - for the love of god - either defend your opinions, or make sense...
I know, I made the mistake of feeding the troll again