MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   MMA Smacktalk (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/)
-   -   OH NO!!! Shane Carwin is part of the.......... (http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/94858-oh-no-shane-carwin-part.html)

SideWays222 09-17-2011 05:00 PM

OH NO!!! Shane Carwin is part of the..........
 
SITUATION NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO






What a sad day for MMA.


Just kidding yalllll

I LOVE ME SOME JERSEY SHORE!! :thumb02::thumb02:

I have a feeling that Jersey Shore fans are also MMA fans. I wouldnt be surprised if its in the 80%+ range for males. Who does the MMA tough guy douche bag routine better then some wannabe guidos??

G_Land 09-17-2011 05:27 PM

YYYEEEAAAHHHH BUDDY!!!!! lolz

Spec0688 09-17-2011 05:36 PM

This guy doesn't look like situation to me, what does this have to do with Jersey Shore? I've never watched an episode mind you.

SideWays222 09-17-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spec0688 (Post 1472777)
This guy doesn't look like situation to me, what does this have to do with Jersey Shore? I've never watched an episode mind you.

That isnt Situation lol. But "Devotion" is Situations vodka. There is even protein in it which i guess was his idea. I think the big guy is the manager or creator of it or something like that. Iv heard Mike mention who the big guy is but i forget.

Abrissbirne 09-17-2011 06:27 PM

Jersey Shore is ******* awesome lol^^
I like watching this show :D

SideWays222 09-17-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abrissbirne (Post 1472792)
Jersey Shore is ******* awesome lol^^
I like watching this show :D

It is awesome. As a post already stated "YEAHHHH BUDDDYYY!"

Its entertaining and funny. Also they come up with some catchy stuff.

LL 09-17-2011 06:52 PM

Jersey Shore is awesome, I guess this is connected with Situation wearing Headrush during this season.

SideWays222 09-17-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1472802)
Jersey Shore is awesome, I guess this is connected with Situation wearing Headrush during this season.

You didnt read the thread did you??

Il show you how its connected.









Devotion Vodka is the official Vodka of the situation. He is the spokesperson plus helped create it. Protein+Vodka.

The guy Carwin is with is the founder of devotion vodka.

LL 09-17-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWays222 (Post 1472803)
You didnt read the thread did you??

Il show you how its connected.









Devotion Vodka is the official Vodka of the situation. He is the spokesperson plus helped create it. Protein+Vodka.

The guy Carwin is with is the founder of devotion vodka.

Yes, I read your post you don't have to post a thousand pictures to get your point across, it's Situations vodka, there's also a Headrush logo behind them, Situation's been wearing Headrush during this season of Jersey Shore, no other season, it's likely due to an agreement of sorts.

SideWays222 09-17-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1472846)
Yes, I read your post you don't have to post a thousand pictures to get your point across, it's Situations vodka, there's also a Headrush logo behind them, Situation's been wearing Headrush during this season of Jersey Shore, no other season, it's likely due to an agreement of sorts.

You made it seem like you didnt get it. What i got from your post was that the thread i made was because Carwin was wearing Head Rush. I explained to you the real reason. Dont be so sensitive because i posted some pictures. I wasnt rude to you in any way it just seemed to me like you didnt understand. 3 pictures isnt that much...

I dont get what you are trying to get across with Mike wearing head rush for no other reason but w/e i really dont care. If its just something random that you are trying to get out then.. cool i guess. Not sure what you want me to say.

Is head rush Shane Carwins clothing line??
So you are trying to say that Mike is advertising Headrush and Carwin is advertising Devotion Vodka?

I could be completely off basis but thats what i came to the conclusion you were trying to express.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2