F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!! - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Kill to eat..shoot deers, rats, hogs...whatever, animals that exist by millions...

Cats like that one are an endangered species. Because of retards like hughes, they will go extinct. And he is killing them for fun.

Maybe this way he gets his testosterone level up and feels like a man. Because his last fights made him look like a p*ussy.

lol wat. Bobcats are LC on the Conservation status.

If you are going to spew ignorant hate speech, get your facts straight.
Roflcopter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Welterweight
 
Soakked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,446
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Hunting is the KINDEST thing humans do to animals.







If you have ever eaten at KFC or Burger King then you are a cruel disgusting hateful inhumane POS asshole.

You need to learn to respect the animals you eat like Hunters do.


















Has it been proven that he killed the animal for eating? If it's just for sport then your point is moot.

The act of killing just for the sake of killing is just plain wrong, don't know how anyone could say otherwise. That does not apply to hunters that hunt their food which is certainly more humane than the agri-business crap that we have for everyone's convenience.

At least Brock eats his kills, because to do otherwise is to have no respect for the animal and no respect for life in general.

"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline  
post #33 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Killing animals for fun is retarded and the fact that there are so many "humans" doing it, it's a prove that we live in a medieval society.
The fact that so many tards say stuff like this on a forum dedicated to human beings smashing each other's skulls, destroying bones and muscles and likewise trying to injure your fellow man as much as possible in the name of competitive sport is unfathomable.
Roflcopter is offline  
post #34 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Welterweight
 
TheNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,025
                     
I almost never agree with Limbia about anything..But i'm a huge anmimal rights guy. Tigers and wildcats are a very endangered species..There are only around 3,500 tigers said to be left in the world..and Mtaa hUges just killed one for Sport....

SMOOTH
TheNinja is offline  
post #35 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Yes that was totally a tiger. Matt Hughes is literally in Africa/Asia in that photo.
Roflcopter is offline  
post #36 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Lightweight
 
locnott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
I almost never agree with Limbia about anything..But i'm a huge anmimal rights guy. Tigers and wildcats are a very endangered species..There are only around 3,500 tigers said to be left in the world..and Mtaa hUges just killed one for Sport....
Its not a tiger.
locnott is offline  
post #37 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:13 PM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,119
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
Has it been proven that he killed the animal for eating? If it's just for sport then your point is moot.

The act of killing just for the sake of killing is just plain wrong, don't know how anyone could say otherwise. That does not apply to hunters that hunt their food which is certainly more humane than the agri-business crap that we have for everyone's convenience.

At least Brock eats his kills, because to do otherwise is to have no respect for the animal and no respect for life in general.
Bobcats aren't hunted for food. They are hunted to control the population because they are a nuisance and expense to farmers. Their fur is valuable. Ever own any fur?

I only showed the videos and mentioned KFC to make my point that except for the true vegetarians (how many we got?) this thread is full of hypocritical nancy boys.

dead is dead. Killing is killing. That Bobcat has no preference on whether he is eaten or skinned for his pelt or stuffed.

I used to hunt. Then I spent awhile hunting with a camera. I don't like to kill anything anymore it's just an excuse to be in the woods. But it is part of our nature as much as liking sex. Some people feel the urge to hunt as much as you feel the urge to breed. It comes from the same place and one is as wrong as the other.

People who express shock and disgust at this before they go to the fridge and make a cold cut sandwich are funny.

And maybe a little sheltered.
oldfan is offline  
post #38 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
I probably eat less meat than 80 percent of this forum and I agree 100 percent with oldfan.

I don't eat pork. And I eat the rest of it very casually. I'll eat beef/chicken generally when dinner is served to me(but not pork obviously), and I'll generally order shrimp, clam chowder or crab/lobster if I eat at a restaurant.
Roflcopter is offline  
post #39 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Ultra-weight
 
slapshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Spokane
Posts: 6,089
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Bobcats are not endangered. They have a very strong robust population all across North America. They have legal hunting seasons in almost every state.

In my area they are considered a nuisance and used to get blamed for a lot of pet and poultry deaths.

Now people seem to think coyotes have migrated east and are responsible.

I've never seen a coyote in the wild. I see bobcats all the time.

I don't hunt any more because I don't like to kill things. Anymore.

this thread is the lamest attack on hughes yet.
Gotta love the PETA puffers.

"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline  
post #40 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 2
                     
I shot two cardinals this weekend with my pellet rifle and didn't eat either one. Just let the dog play with them
Rusty is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome