F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!! - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
MMA Smacktalk MMA Smacktalk is for all the cheering, jeering, and smack-talking that you want. This is the stuff that isn't appropriate for the MMA Discussion forum. Rules are light, so if you don't have a sense of humor, then don't go here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:23 PM
The Bearded One
 
AmdM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Posts: 3,991
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
The fact that so many tards say stuff like this on a forum dedicated to human beings smashing each other's skulls, destroying bones and muscles and likewise trying to injure your fellow man as much as possible in the name of competitive sport is unfathomable.
Sure, 2 adults with self will fighting each other deliberately equals a tard killing a innocent unwilling animal for fun.

Lyoto Machida, former UFC LHW hamp
Future UFC MW Champ
Benavidez, Barao, Aldo, Nate, Nick, Lyoto, TBD, JDS
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Sure, 2 adults with self will fighting each other deliberately equals a tard killing a innocent unwilling animal for fun.
Go stand in front of a bobcat and see how that works out for you.
Roflcopter is offline  
post #43 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Lightweight
 
locnott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I shot two cardinals this weekend with my pellet rifle and didn't eat either one. Just let the dog play with them
sounds like a serial killer in the making!!!!!
locnott is offline  
post #44 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:31 PM
To the death George
 
DJ Syko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sunderland, UK
Posts: 2,306
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
They were warned before those bombs were dropped. Noones fault but their own and that has nothing to do with this discussion anyway.
thats apart of my point, whether its legal or not has nothing to do with this discussion, its about killing animals for no ****ing reason at all.

DJ Syko is offline  
post #45 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Yeah that argument lacks total context. The Geneva Convention outlawed those bombs, they were never technically "legal". They just weren't ILLEGAL, because the world didn't know what they were or the full spectrum of their capabilities.

Mind you, the weapons were used very shortly after the completion of the Manhattan Project. Anything can be legal if the world doesn't know what it is and it is new enough...hunting obviously doesn't apply.

Hunting has been around for only a couple hundred thousand years.
Roflcopter is offline  
post #46 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Don't Sweat the Technique
 
St.Paul Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 1,660
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
thats apart of my point, whether its legal or not has nothing to do with this discussion, its about killing animals for no ****ing reason at all.
Keeping the bobcat population within the carry capacity for the location, which keeps the ecosystem in proper balance, and makes the area a safer and happier place for bobcats, humans, rabbits etc.

This is why hunting is a legal activity.




Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline  
post #47 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:37 PM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,106
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
thats apart of my point, whether its legal or not has nothing to do with this discussion, its about killing animals for no ****ing reason at all.
what in the world was your point???

Killing animals without eating them is a hell of a lot closer to having sex without making babies than it is to the most destructive moment in human History.

Rusty your story was the equivalent of fapping.
oldfan is offline  
post #48 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 2
                     



Take that bird.
Rusty is offline  
post #49 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 2,848
                     
Eh, I'm not usually opposed to hunting as long as it's done in proper practice. I don't believe in killing animals for sport and I've never killed an animal in my life (or plan to) but if the area where Matt Hughes was hunting at the time has an overpopulation of Bobcats that need to be controlled...Then I just keep my mouth shut. I don't like it, but at some point it becomes necessary. My brother works in the wildlife/environmental industry over on the east coast and there has been a major invasion of Lionfish in Atlantic waters. Lionfish live for about 30 years, have very few natural predators, and can lay as many as about 30,000 eggs. Sometimes hunting a certain species is necessary to save other species and keep the ecosystem balanced.
TanyaJade is offline  
post #50 of 152 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:48 PM
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 7,992
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
I'll admit, humans are the most invasive species this planet has ever seen. We spread like cancer and take over all parts of the world, then consider native species (some we brought here to hunt, imagine that) a nuisance because they have nowhere else to go.

Aside from that, I understand a controlled hunt for a farmer losing livestock to get the problem animal. Trophy hunting on the other hand, go **** yourself. Hunting to fill your freezer, good deal, way better than factory farming.
This. I don't have to agree with anything just because it is legal. I certainly feel that hunting for food is not only a good practice but a very noble one as well. Trophy hunting is for guys with small dicks. Unless you use a sword and bow and arrow.


mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome