MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Muay Thai Kickboxing (http://www.mmaforum.com/muay-thai-kickboxing/)
- - muay thai research (http://www.mmaforum.com/muay-thai-kickboxing/80052-muay-thai-research.html)
muay thai research
I am a student of rajabhat suansunandha university and i am doing reserch about muay thai for my presentation. Could you please answer the quetions down below I will be really appreciate .
1. What is the most difficult thing to teach new boxers? (for boxer student)
2.What is the most difficult thing to teach new boxers? (for trainer )
3.How old are yours youngest and oldest student ?
4.What or who inspires you to continue as a fighter?
5.What do you want to accomplish the most in Muay Thai?
6.Which technic do you think the most beautiful ?
7.what is the heart of mauy thai ?
8.how do you teach muay thai basic to beginers ?
9. how long does it take to learn mauy thai foot work ?
10. which technic do you think that you can use in the real life?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.