World Cup- June 20th: Brazil vs. Cote d' Ivoire - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
vBookie Event: Brazil vs. Cote d' Ivoire (World Cup)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
Brazil vs. Cote d' Ivoire (World Cup)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Brazil 4/6 F (0.67) 10 2180500 WIN!
Cote d' Ivoire 5/1 (5.00) 1 231  
Draw 14/5 (2.80) 1 10000  

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:27 PM
-Raids Into Transylvania-
 
Nefilim777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 3,029
                     
Fact of the matter is that no matter how world class Kaka is Brazil don't need him. When this is your midfield: Gilberto Silva
Felipe Melo
Kaka
Julio Baptista
Josue
Kleberson
Elano
Ramires

You won't miss Kaka for one game.

Sjung för gamla Djurgår'n

Lock the gates, make them watch...
Nefilim777 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
ASS MAN
 
Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 6,063
                     
OK Bobby I see better where you're coming from.

Kaka isn't in top form but that pass to Elano was a thing of beauty for both players.

In the end I'm a USA fan, then Argentina and then a few other teams muddled together but I tend to root for the teams from our side of the pond.

Walker is offline  
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Is Diego from Juventus Turin not even in the squad??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
OK Bobby I see better where you're coming from.

Kaka isn't in top form but that pass to Elano was a thing of beauty for both players.

In the end I'm a USA fan, then Argentina and then a few other teams muddled together but I tend to root for the teams from our side of the pond.
I see the German Fan in you too
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:34 PM
-Raids Into Transylvania-
 
Nefilim777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 3,029
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Is Diego from Juventus Turin not even in the squad??
Don't think so...

Sjung för gamla Djurgår'n

Lock the gates, make them watch...
Nefilim777 is offline  
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefilim777 View Post
Don't think so...
I can't believe he is not! Diego was by far the best player in the whole Bundesliga when he was still here.. he was just amazing. He didn't played the best in Italy last year, but I think he should still be in the squad at least.

For me he would be in the first XI
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:43 PM
-Raids Into Transylvania-
 
Nefilim777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 3,029
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I can't believe he is not! Diego was by far the best player in the whole Bundesliga when he was still here.. he was just amazing. He didn't played the best in Italy last year, but I think he should still be in the squad at least.

For me he would be in the first XI
Well remember Dunga left out Ronaldinho, Pato and Ronaldo too, it was a tough squad to get into.

Sjung för gamla Djurgår'n

Lock the gates, make them watch...
Nefilim777 is offline  
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Well Ronaldinho should think about playing in the seniors U-50 National Team from Brazil. He plays even worse the Kaka..

Pato maybe little bit to green still. But he played great in the U20 so I would have chosen him probably over some of the other guys.

Ronaldo should join Ronaldinho in the U-50 seniors team as well.
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
ASS MAN
 
Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 6,063
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I see the German Fan in you too

You're opening up old scars my friend- not only did Germany beat Argentina in the last Cup when the Argentina coach blew it by having them play defensive the last 15 minutes which led to the tying goal. Complete with the post game drama.

Then in 2002 Germany knocks out USA 1-0 when Frings' hand ball that prevented a USA goal wasn't called. That one was obvious and was much worse than Henry's heist against Ireland.

I simply cannot root for Germany.

Walker is offline  
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,758
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefilim777 View Post
Well remember Dunga left out Ronaldinho, Pato and Ronaldo too, it was a tough squad to get into.
Ronaldo is fat and out of shape, and, I think, so is Ronaldinho (except the fat part). Don't know about Pato though.
Leed is offline  
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
You're opening up old scars my friend- not only did Germany beat Argentina in the last Cup when the Argentina coach blew it by having them play defensive the last 15 minutes which led to the tying goal. Complete with the post game drama.

Then in 2002 Germany knocks out USA 1-0 when Frings' hand ball that prevented a USA goal wasn't called. That one was obvious and was much worse than Henry's heist against Ireland.

I simply cannot root for Germany.
Ups I'm sorry^^ But come on, Time heals all wounds doesn't it? But alright, I'm asking for one thumb for the Ghana game ;D
BobbyCooper is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome