MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Sports (http://www.mmaforum.com/sports/)
-   -   My Football Bet Tonight (http://www.mmaforum.com/sports/93026-my-football-bet-tonight.html)

hixxy 07-26-2011 01:06 PM

My Football Bet Tonight
 
Quote:

26 Jul 2011 - Czech Republic U19 v Greece U19 - Match Betting

Czech Republic U19 @ 11/10

26 Jul 2011 - Republic of Ireland U19 v Romania U19 - Match Betting

Republic of Ireland U19 @ 11/10

26 Jul 2011 - VVV Venlo v Aachen - Match Betting

VVV Venlo @ 11/10

26 Jul 2011 - Crystal Palace v Norwich - Match Betting

Norwich @ 6/5

26 Jul 2011 - MK Dons v Tottenham XI - Match Betting

Tottenham XI @ 6/4

Stake : 10.00
Estimated Returns : 509.36
Decided to have a little flutter tonight on some games, quite possible to come in.

Dr Gonzo 07-26-2011 01:12 PM

Those are some mad odds. I think I should do some more betting. I would of picked the same teams as you. Good luck with that mate. The only thing you need to worry about is the under 19s. Can be so unpredictable. Unless your Spain.

hixxy 07-26-2011 01:18 PM

I might start a thread closer to the start of the season and post all my football bets in it, i always have 4 or 5 accumulators at the weekend and i tend to have a couple on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The two u19 games kicked off 15 mins ago, both currently still 0-0, the other 3 are on later.

Dr Gonzo 07-26-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hixxy (Post 1444741)
I might start a thread closer to the start of the season and post all my football bets in it, i always have 4 or 5 accumulators at the weekend and i tend to have a couple on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The two u19 games kicked off 15 mins ago, both currently still 0-0, the other 3 are on later.

Sounds good man. I'm sure to have a flutter or two aswell. Usually get it right. Last season was crazy though. Nobody wanted to win the title and nobody wanted to stay up! Crazy.

Start the thread mate, Ill contribute.

Intermission 07-26-2011 01:27 PM

Ill contribute as well. I love betting on football, I agree with all your picks too... seems like EASY money.

hixxy 07-26-2011 01:36 PM

Cool, looks like we will have a few members posting bets then. Ill start a thread later on.

Here are a few pics of some of my wins that i posted on facebook. The Okami/Tibau bet was the one where William Hill let me bet AFTER the fight had finished.


Intermission 07-26-2011 01:38 PM

You might want to put a warning on those pics dude. Upon clicking I saw some things that are unmentionable haha.

hixxy 07-26-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intermission (Post 1444756)
You might want to put a warning on those pics dude. Upon clicking I saw some things that are unmentionable haha.

I checked each one and just the picture comes up?

Intermission 07-26-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hixxy (Post 1444757)
I checked each one and just the picture comes up?

Prob because you have an account there... Ill let someone else click and see lol

hixxy 07-26-2011 01:50 PM

Ill take them down then if theres a problem, but you will have to unquote them aswell.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2