How Do I Counter These Strikes In Muay Thai As A Southpaw???
So this is as a southpaw (me) fighting against an orthodox fighter.
I will name and number the strike the orthodox fighter throws, and you tell me the best counter or counters to it as a southpaw fighter.
1) Lead leg teep or push kick (I step back, then as their leg drops I throw a lead leg round kick to their lead leg)
2) Lead leg round kick (I check it then lead leg push kick them away while my lead leg is still chambered up in the air from the check)
3) Rear round kick (I try to lead leg round kick their lead leg before it lands)
4) Jab (I lean back and teep em)
5) Cross (I slip and cross back)