Originally Posted by medalist
well i've been training kickboxing for a year and a half, everyday i train for about 3 hours and somedays i go run 30 min and then work out for an hour. i also take creatine.
the problem i have is, that i don't seem to lose the fat under my skin. i was always trying to aim for a look like GSP, you know how he has like no fat? is it just the way i am meaning, i can't get rid of that bit of fat or is it possible to get rid of it? any one else have this? btw i'm 6' and 160 pounds
PS: also getting a 6pack is a problem for me
I had the same problem in highshool wrestling I would work out 3 hours a day but still not loose any fat the proble is diet. I am eating better and lost fat alot faster.
Tips for diet:
1.Stay away from the fryer always order grilled of baked.
2. eat 5 to 6 times a day every 3 or 4 hours like for instance Breakfast, lunch, snack, Dinner, Snack.
3. stay away form sauce and mayo.
4. 12 glasses of watter a day
5. if your old enough an acational glass of wine is good because of the antioxens in acholl. If not Grape juce is good.
6. build a strict eating and work out scedual.
7. Finaly go off the diet once a week and take a day to realax.
Buy a nutrition book and find the diet that works for you.