MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Training & Nutrition (http://www.mmaforum.com/training-nutrition/)
-   -   300 Spartan Workout (http://www.mmaforum.com/training-nutrition/19721-300-spartan-workout.html)

southpaw447 07-23-2007 02:32 PM

300 Spartan Workout
 
Ever wonder how the guys from the movie 300 got into shape???

Check out this video

YouTube - 300 - Spartan Workout

and here is the trainers website

Gym Jones - Power, Speed, Endurance, Suffering and Salvation

mike123 07-26-2007 10:31 PM

thats nuckin futs

/Clarence\ 07-27-2007 11:20 AM

Hard work indeed.
Love to have a physique like butler.

M_D 07-27-2007 11:40 AM

nice work out

Trainee 07-27-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Some one told me that those arnt how their real bodys looked like.
...
The only thing they did to make their bodies look better was rub stuff on it to make it look more defined. That's it.

southpaw447 07-28-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
Some one told me that those arnt how their real bodys looked like.

They have all kinds of stuff that can enhance your physique. For example Nitric Oxide can make someone who is only 140 pound look like they gained 10 pounds of muscle just by taking a drink of Plasmavol.

They also prob grease the guys down with (BBQ Sauce as bodybuidlers call it) to show "Cuts" to make them look more ripped and defined

Ramzee 07-30-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southpaw447
They have all kinds of stuff that can enhance your physique. For example Nitric Oxide can make someone who is only 140 pound look like they gained 10 pounds of muscle just by taking a drink of Plasmavol.

They also prob grease the guys down with (BBQ Sauce as bodybuidlers call it) to show "Cuts" to make them look more ripped and defined

a drin kthat makes you look like you gained weight? explain

also BJJ Boy, you heard wrong...yes there bodies were not 'exacrly' like that but they were very very similair, its not fake if thats what you are thinking. Just some things such as oil to give that enhanced look

[[ Bapehead ]] 07-31-2007 04:54 AM

i heard that in those workouts they dont take breaks.

southpaw447 07-31-2007 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramzee
a drin kthat makes you look like you gained weight? explain

also BJJ Boy, you heard wrong...yes there bodies were not 'exacrly' like that but they were very very similair, its not fake if thats what you are thinking. Just some things such as oil to give that enhanced look

Okay it is hard to explain but if you have ever happened to look at a bodybuidling magazine and see pictures of shredded guys with veins popping out, those guys don't always walk around looking like that. They either do 1 of 2 things. They either pump out a bunch of reps to get their blood moving or they drink a N02 or Nitric Oxide Workout drink that promotes "MUscular Vascularity" which causes every muscle in your body to expand and get bigger temporarily while you work out.

I know I take NO Xplode and PLasmavol before I workout and I'm around 135lbs and it makes me look like I'm around 145lbs by the end of my workout.

I hope that helps explain it.

wallysworld191 08-02-2007 08:08 PM

basicly a russian gymnastics work out with a little wrestling stuff thrown in. i like it. wish i was as pretty...gimmi a year.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2