Starting in 2007 we are welcoming fighters from outside Edson, Alberta, Canada, to come stay and train with us. Although Edson is a small town, we can offer concentrated training in one of Canada's best MMA clubs.
Your training schedule will be customized for you depending on whether or not you plan on holding a job while in Edson.
There are scheduled MMA classes three times per week, but our pro fighters and personal trainers are training daily that will be happy to work privately with you.
If you wish, we can line up amateur or professional cage fights every three months in King of The Cage, Maximum Fighting Championships, or Rumble in the Cage
If you wish, you can compete in submission wrestling tournaments almost monthly (Absolute Submission Series, Mind Body Soul Tournaments, Alberta BJJ Open).
Things to do in Edson and Area
- Sleep at 3000' above sea level, and
- do hikes at 7472' (700' higher than Big Bear, California) on Mount Wistler, Jasper National Park
- Snowmobilling, Quading (ATV), 4x4ing,
- Hunting, Fishing
- Skateboard at Edson's Skate Park
- Canoeing, white-water rafting, rock climbing, Mountain biking
- Skiing & Snowboarding at Marmot and Silver Summit Ski Hills
- Or find a new career in Edson's booming and lucrative Oil & Gas industry
$800 CAN / month (approximately $760US) includes:
- 24-hour Gym membership at the Alpine Health Club
- Customized training schedule and diet
- CCC Sweat-shirt, rashguard, and sprawl shorts
- Room in our fighter house, completely furnished with satellite TV
If you wish, we will help you find a job in Edson's booming Oil and Gas industry, or a variety of other jobs in Edson's labor shortage
Why so Cheap?
Because we want more training partners, we make enough $$$ in the Oil & Gas industry so we don't have to make money off of you
For more information on how to get started, contact us with your info:
- Height, current weight, fight weight
- Wrestling, boxing, or martial art experience
- Current Address
- Dates interested in attending training camp
- Whether or not you want to find a job while training (and what type of job).
Troy @ Canadian Combat Club.com (take spaces out)