eh, there is alot to explain based on your post. But im just going to highlight some things that will help you and some things I did when I started out.
1. Get your diet good, diet is important when training
2. Start taking a multi vitamin and fish oil and maybe some whey protein
3. Focus on your cardio, running, swimming, plyometrics etc
4. Continue to lift but curling 800lbs or benching 800lbs isnt going to be that helpful in mma. Benching,curling etc is more for bodybuilding and looking cut up
5. Find a local personal trainer or something to discuss actual workouts
6. Find a MMA gym in your area and discuss these things with the owners/trainers