MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Training & Nutrition (http://www.mmaforum.com/training-nutrition/)
- - Training after flu's/colds? Getting back in the gym FAST! (http://www.mmaforum.com/training-nutrition/56487-training-after-flus-colds-getting-back-gym-fast.html)
Training after flu's/colds? Getting back in the gym FAST!
Checkout my post on how to get rid of colds and flus withing days on my blog:
For the lazy ones, here is the cliffnotes:
1) Wash your nose and troath with Vitamin C water.
2) Get a Vitamin C and Gamma Globulin injection
3) Eat 3000-4000 mg Vitamin C daily.
You can cut days on your downtime if you do especially 1+2.
The hardest part is getting your doctor to give you a Gamma shot, but its incredibly effective.
actually you can snort salt water and be perfectly fine the next day
and also years ago i was really sick and couldn't breathe out of my nose then I decided to smoke a joint laced at the end with hand sanitizer. The second I exhaled I could breathe fine all through out and the sinus infection was completely gone
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.