Q's on creatine... - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Training & Nutrition Training and Nutrition are essential in becoming a top notch mixed martial artist. Discuss with other fighters how to get and stay in top shape!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 12:43 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
         
lol wow that was interesting
MAKO09 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 481
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
So what would you like an apology??? Whitmans Sampler what??? Why dont you cry about it......if I were recommending he take a stimulant product that has creatine in it thats my suggestion to him.......

Why is this such a problem for you.......???? Plus Im not going to tell you again this thread is off track and it needs to get back on track so drop it.....
It's a problem because you're bringing piss-poor knowledge to a thread topic that you're oblivious to.

The only reason it's off track is because people keep correcting your misleading wisdom that you continually offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69
Lets keep it civil in here people. If you aren't friendly, pretend to be.
It's been civil and don't see how that argument pertains to me. Are you saying that because your 'Divisional Moderator' is losing credibility amongst his peers in the Training & Nutrition forum? I'd like a reason.

I'm a very friendly poster, ask around. Wukkadb, recon, Southpaw and everyone else here can attest to that.

Next time somebody doesn't know their shit and tries to spread it like the Swine Flu, don't worry, I'll avoid chiming in.
-GSP- is offline  
post #43 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 12:56 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GSP- View Post
It's a problem because you're bringing piss-poor knowledge to a thread topic that you're oblivious to.

The only reason it's off track is because people keep correcting your misleading wisdom that you continually offer.



It's been civil and don't see how that argument pertains to me. Are you saying that because your 'Divisional Moderator' is losing credibility amongst his peers in the Training & Nutrition forum? I'd like a reason.

I'm a very friendly poster, ask around. Wukkadb, recon, Southpaw and everyone else here can attest to that.

Next time somebody doesn't know their shit and tries to spread it like the Swine Flu, don't worry, I'll avoid chiming in.
Lol
NyPhenom718 is offline  
post #44 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 01:00 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
         
yup i def vote for gsp in that argument
MAKO09 is offline  
post #45 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GSP- View Post
It's a problem because you're bringing piss-poor knowledge to a thread topic that you're oblivious to.

The only reason it's off track is because people keep correcting your misleading wisdom that you continually offer.



It's been civil and don't see how that argument pertains to me. Are you saying that because your 'Divisional Moderator' is losing credibility amongst his peers in the Training & Nutrition forum? I'd like a reason.

I'm a very friendly poster, ask around. Wukkadb, recon, Southpaw and everyone else here can attest to that.

Next time somebody doesn't know their shit and tries to spread it like the Swine Flu, don't worry, I'll avoid chiming in.
I respectfully agree to disgree, and the OP asked for suggestions thats what these forums are for...........I still am gonna take NO Shotgun and rely on that for my daily intake of creatine......What your doing is just arguing.......i told you already if you like other supplements thats fine...i choose to take take Shotgun and depend on the creatine in there for my daily intake.....Why is that such an issue for you???

Instead of arguing list some suggestions for the OP or what really is the point of you posting on this thread???? Oh thats right....arguing!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by NyPhenom718 View Post
Lol
Troll....


Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKO09 View Post
yup i def vote for gsp in that argument
nOOb....

Last edited by coldcall420; 07-29-2009 at 06:29 AM.
coldcall420 is offline  
post #46 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 06:34 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Lets get one thing clear....this thread was not about what in the supplements I take, your posts are fact based great.....I still am gonna take NO Shotgun and rely on that for my daily intake of creatine......What your doing is just arguing.......I already asked you and you dont respond too me......instead you bitch like a baby....oh I know everything I know everything......

Why would you not corrrect someone instead of just instigate continuous arguments???? Cuz your trolling for arguments....

Step up....what do you want an apology what??? Thats what I take dude you got a prob with keep it to yourself or find some place else to bitch......



Troll....




nOOb....
Ok, how am I a troll. I've given more/better advice/insight about supps than you have, as well as others. Your calling GSP a noob but he gave better insight than you. Your only advice was to take NO-Shotgun and drink it with gatorade. Your body does even need electrolyte replenishment in such a short time that it takes to lift. Go look at my posts here I've only been helpful and friendly. Or even get at me on Boxing Forum, BoxingScene, and Sherdog.

Stop saying its off topic when all you've said was take NO-Shotgun and drink it with gatorade. If you don't think whats in a supplement doesn't relate to this you're retarded. I think OP wants to know what hes taking before he does it. If you don't, go ahead screw your body up by taking some random stuff in the future...Hey bro go take Applied Nutriceuticals "The One," you can get some pretty sweet gains on it. It doesn't matter that its a pro-hormone or that you need to take an aromatase inhibtor like its companion product "2nd Gear" when you finish the cycle.

Calling me a troll and GSP a noob, honestly I just think your mad.

LOL! You Negged me a HELPFUL post I made, good mod skills.
http://www.mmaforum.com/gear-equipme...tml#post943524
NyPhenom718 is offline  
post #47 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 06:53 AM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyPhenom718 View Post
Ok, how am I a troll. I've given more/better advice/insight about supps than you have, as well as others. Your calling GSP a noob but he gave better insight than you. Your only advice was to take NO-Shotgun and drink it with gatorade. Your body does even need electrolyte replenishment in such a short time that it takes to lift. Go look at my posts here I've only been helpful and friendly. Or even get at me on Boxing Forum, BoxingScene, and Sherdog.

Stop saying its off topic when all you've said was take NO-Shotgun and drink it with gatorade. If you don't think whats in a supplement doesn't relate to this you're retarded. I think OP wants to know what hes taking before he does it. If you don't, go ahead screw your body up by taking some random stuff in the future...Hey bro go take Applied Nutriceuticals "The One," you can get some pretty sweet gains on it. It doesn't matter that its a pro-hormone or that you need to take an aromatase inhibtor like its companion product "2nd Gear" when you finish the cycle.

Calling me a troll and GSP a noob, honestly I just think your mad.

LOL! You Negged me a HELPFUL post I made, good mod skills.
http://www.mmaforum.com/gear-equipme...tml#post943524

Bold = Bingo


The topic is what should the OP take.....I answered with what i think he should take....It happens to be what i take......

Whether you or GSP think thats corrrect is your opinions......Im not mad, Im sick of seeing reply in my inbox to this thread that only lead in circles.....

The last part of your paragraph is exactly what Im talking about.......that is the type of response that is constructive.......not some dumb shit like this......

If you and GSP wanna jump all over me for taking or recommending somthing that you wouldnt take thats not going to answer any of the questions from the original post.....

Let me ask you where did I call GSP a nOOb??? Oh I didnt, your post "well you def won that argument"....were not here to argue, Im not, I was here to try to answer his question not.......

Last edited by coldcall420; 07-29-2009 at 06:58 AM.
coldcall420 is offline  
post #48 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 07:00 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Bold = Bingo


The topic is what should the OP take.....I answered with what i think he should take....It happens to be what i take......

Whether you or GSP think thats corrrect is your opinions......Im not mad, Im sick of seeing reply in my inbox to this thread that only lead in circles.....

The last part of your paragraph is exactly what Im talking about.......that is the type of response that is constructive.......not some dumb shit like this......

If you and GSP wanna jump all over me for taking or recommending somthing that you wouldnt take thats not going to answer any of the questions from the original post.....

Let me ask you where did I call GSP a nOOb??? Oh I didnt, your post "well you def won that argument"....were not here to argue, Im not, I was here to try to answer his question not.......
My bad you called MAKO09 a noob.

You still don't get, we're not jumping on you cause we wouldn't take it, but you don't understand whats in it/what its about. Yes the OP should take that he should be recommended products without saying what it is/whats in it. Not only stupid but dangerous. Its also very much on topic.

You still didn't say why you negged me.
NyPhenom718 is offline  
post #49 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 07:06 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
           
But I would think as a moderator doing something like negging me for no reason would be very un-modlike.
NyPhenom718 is offline  
post #50 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 07:06 AM
I Finish Threads
 
HexRei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8,991
                     
i dont give a good damn either way on this topic, but since it was reported, here i am: coldcall does not have to explain his choice to negrep anyone. all members, including mods, are free to negrep as they choose, as long as the attached text does not violate guidelines. go ahead and neg rep him back

Everybody good, plenty of slaves for my robot colony?
HexRei is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome