brock lesnar in talks for wrestlemania! - Page 10 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Bantamweight
 
Ludinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 729
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
So essentially, anyone with muscles who looks better than you or I is on steroids. Gotcha.

Not that I'd disagree with you about Scott Steiner.
Look ive been on steroids, ive done a cycle in the summer for the last 3 years, a 10 week cycle. naturally i was 6ft tall and 140 pounds at the age of 21, i went the gym at first and noticed no gains and i was working pretty hard, after 5 month's of eating loads, protein, weight gain the lot i stuck like 2-3 pounds on and i was very disapointed. Then came my first course, i went to around 150 pounds, 2nd course i went to around 165 and after my third course 190. I walk around now at 185 and ime 25. When on the steroids i worked my ass of 2 hours in the gym every day 7 days a week, eating loads, loads of protein from shakes, egg's, milk and drinking alot of weight gain. Yeah i could be looking at these and thinking juice heads because i was never that big or i couldn't get results like that, but no one can, no one at my gym was as big as these guys and there was guys roided up to the max who where at the gym from when i got there and was still there when i left. Ive never seen guys like this in my normal every day life, no security guys like these, no doorman, ive never bumped into anyone like these.

Diaz..Edgar.. Cormier.. Cain.. Mir.. Overeem.. Jon Jones
Ludinator is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,524
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
Look ive been on steroids, ive done a cycle in the summer for the last 3 years, a 10 week cycle. naturally i was 6ft tall and 140 pounds at the age of 21, i went the gym at first and noticed no gains and i was working pretty hard, after 5 month's of eating loads, protein, weight gain the lot i stuck like 2-3 pounds on and i was very disapointed. Then came my first course, i went to around 150 pounds, 2nd course i went to around 165 and after my third course 190. I walk around now at 185 and ime 25. When on the steroids i worked my ass of 2 hours in the gym every day 7 days a week, eating loads, loads of protein from shakes, egg's, milk and drinking alot of weight gain. Yeah i could be looking at these and thinking juice heads because i was never that big or i couldn't get results like that, but no one can, no one at my gym was as big as these guys and there was guys roided up to the max who where at the gym from when i got there and was still there when i left. Ive never seen guys like this in my normal every day life, no security guys like these, no doorman, ive never bumped into anyone like these.
this I couldn't agree with more. I never used steroids but I lifted a lot when I was younger. Went from 5'10 160 to 212. I was in the gym a lot too and it was clearly obvious who was using.

I trained so vigilantly and could lift nearly as much in some areas, but in the shoulders the chest and the quad exercises they were superhuman. They'd walk around with giant puffed out chests and they'd be benching 450 pounds easily, their veins would be popping out and they had these forearms that were extremely thick. I asked one of them because we'd get to talking and they said they all used steroids. These are steroid abusers and they are easy to spot, just like the guys in the wwe. Moderate users gain weight and size, but abusers are massive and unnatural.
rabakill is offline  
post #93 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Welterweight
 
leifdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania/Hawaii
Posts: 2,148
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
Brock was around 290 in wwe with body fat at around 6-7% it's imossible without using something.
Receipts? Me thinks he would probably be close to death with a body fat that low, especially at his size.

Supporting BJ Penn-Joe Lauzon-Brock Lesnar-Anderson Silva-Lyoto Machida
ContactSportsNews365
leifdawg is offline  
post #94 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Bantamweight
 
Ludinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 729
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
Receipts? Me thinks he would probably be close to death with a body fat that low, especially at his size.
sorry in wwe his body fat was 12%.

Diaz..Edgar.. Cormier.. Cain.. Mir.. Overeem.. Jon Jones
Ludinator is offline  
post #95 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 03:10 PM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 9,216
                     
Jon Jones is currently at 5.7% bodyfat - I know that because he said so on twitter last night (I realise he's in the beginning stages of a weight-cut, but damn)

Quote:
@JonnyBones
Weight 221lbs, bodyfat 5.7% ... quickness and stamina baby





MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline  
post #96 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 03:14 PM
You're Welcome.
 
Canadian Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eh?
Posts: 7,723
                     
Jon Jones is a little bitch. He picks fights with those smaller than him, and where I come from (the hood), we call that being a straight up pu$$y. It's clear he could fight at HW, yet he dodges that division worse than the Brits dodge flossing. Punk ass.
Canadian Psycho is offline  
post #97 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Flyweight
 
trimco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 335
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Jon Jones is a little bitch. He picks fights with those smaller than him, and where I come from (the hood), we call that being a straight up pu$$y. It's clear he could fight at HW, yet he dodges that division worse than the Brits dodge flossing. Punk ass.
AGREED
...


trimco is offline  
post #98 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Bantamweight
 
Ludinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 729
                     
idiot comments above. Jon Jones is around 225 when not fighting how is that heavy?? Ramapge, Evans, Thiago Silva, Bader to name a few are guys heavyier than Jones so why dont you bitch about them?? Anderson Silva, Maynard, Belfort all dont belong in there devisions the list is endless of guys way bigger than the weight devisions there in yet alot of people have a moan about Jones please.

Diaz..Edgar.. Cormier.. Cain.. Mir.. Overeem.. Jon Jones
Ludinator is offline  
post #99 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
The Lion King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 5
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Jon Jones is a little bitch. He picks fights with those smaller than him, and where I come from (the hood), we call that being a straight up pu$$y. It's clear he could fight at HW, yet he dodges that division worse than the Brits dodge flossing. Punk ass.
I see what you did there LOL, i'd +rep you but i'm still a noob
The Lion King is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome