MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   brock lesnar in talks for wrestlemania! (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/100842-brock-lesnar-talks-wrestlemania.html)

bando661 03-30-2012 09:35 PM

brock lesnar in talks for wrestlemania!
 
Several different websites have reported Brock lesnar is in negotiations for this Sundays WWE wrestlemania. Can't say I didn't see this coming. First time in years ill be spending money to watch a wwe ppv.

LL 03-30-2012 09:44 PM

Does Kane still wrestle?

If so, you see where I'm going.

bando661 03-30-2012 09:47 PM

Ya he does, but the rock is wrestling tonight, another reason why I'm watching. Sunday not tonight. It's supposed to be him attacking the rock or something.

Canadian Psycho 03-30-2012 09:51 PM

Kane is awesome, fool.

Unlike some of the elitist bellends at this site, I hold no pointless grudge against professional wrestling. I tuned in religiously as a youngster, and though I rarely watch it these days, I might just flip to WrestleMania and watch The Rock lay the smack down (or eat an F5 from Lesnar... one or the other). Brock gave MMA a solid shot, won some, lost some, and if wrestling is where he chooses to go from here, then more power to him.

Commence the baseless, pointless, and empty hatred of the big, bad professional wrestling.

bando661 03-30-2012 09:57 PM

I don't know if u were knocking me or not, but i been watching raw every night since the rock had been back. It's been awesome lol.

dario03 03-30-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bando661 (Post 1566754)
Ya he does, but the rock is wrestling tonight, another reason why I'm watching. Sunday not tonight. It's supposed to be him attacking the rock or something.

Thats what I've been expecting. He comes in and messes up the Cena/Rock match (because they probably don't want a "clean" "win" for either guy) and then feuds with Cena for a little bit. Then he disappears and just shows up every once in a while. He probably won't make any where near as much as he would of when he was champ though.

Canadian Psycho 03-30-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bando661 (Post 1566758)
I don't know if u were knocking me or not, but i been watching raw every night since the rock had been back. It's been awesome lol.

I wasn't referring to you. Give it a little longer, and you'll know get what I'm talking about.

I caught the last two RAWs, and I'm more excited for Taker vs. HHH than anything else. Hell in a Cell with HBK as the special referee? Get some.

G_Land 03-30-2012 10:21 PM

I been watching for the last few months because AFN sucks...It .has drug me in! The Rock is funny as hell!

Chileandude 03-30-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho (Post 1566765)
I wasn't referring to you. Give it a little longer, and you'll know get what I'm talking about.

I caught the last two RAWs, and I'm more excited for Taker vs. HHH than anything else. Hell in a Cell with HBK as the special referee? Get some.

I find Daniel Bryan to be the best thing going on the WWE at the moment, the development to his character since he got the championship has been superb.

Punk vs Jericho is the match i want to see based on ring work alone.

Roflcopter 03-30-2012 10:22 PM

The Rock is wrestling John Cena last I checked.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2