Soccer Player Fires Back At Dana White | Poses Challenge To UFC President - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 01:25 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Xanadu
Posts: 3,995
                     
Chances of Dana doing it are less then zero! Would be fun to watch him tripping over his own feet, but never gona happen
DonRifle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 01:37 PM
box
M.I.A
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,550
                     
If you say you don't like dirt, some dirt activist is going to speak up, lol.

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________
box is offline  
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 03:46 PM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
If you say you don't like dirt, some dirt activist is going to speak up, lol.
How could one not like dirt though?

Everything grows on it. Why not let it grow on you?












Okay, I'm done.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 03:58 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 71
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike28 View Post
Dana should send in Jose Aldo....
Based on this video........ I dont think Aldo has a chance competing against a professional defender, i can juggle the ball like that and i have no ball control haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHc98bkc1E

Last edited by YousefTheGreat; 04-05-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: forgot the video
YousefTheGreat is offline  
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 10:16 PM
log
Amateur
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 138
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRifle View Post
Chances of Dana doing it are less then zero! Would be fun to watch him tripping over his own feet, but never gona happen
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...195007720.html

Dana White twitter

@JimmyConrad_com @jakesjournal @kick I'm in bro!!!


It will be entertaining, but never underestimate Dana, love him or hate him he backs his stuff up more than any other major league owner/president etc i know.
log is offline  
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 11:16 PM
JWP
Featherweight
 
JWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,158
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by YousefTheGreat View Post
Based on this video........ I dont think Aldo has a chance competing against a professional defender, i can juggle the ball like that and i have no ball control haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHc98bkc1E

your right, aldo has tekkers. but a current professional would probly be a bridge too far


comparing the worlds biggest sport with dirt? my response to that is whenever someone voices an opinion there is someone always playing devils advocate and opposing it

Favourite Fighters
Anderson Silva
Mark Hunt
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee
JWP is offline  
post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Featherweight
 
Iuanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,417
                     
Dana tends to trash stuff that frustrates him or competes with him. Its just a psychological tick. I don`t think he believes soccer takes no skill to play, I just think he knows he`ll never usurp it as the worlds number 1 sport.
Iuanes is offline  
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 04:05 AM
official thrash metal connoisseur
 
hellholming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,272
                     
if football, the world's most popular sport, is dirt.. what does that make shit like baseball?


I hate baseball.


Fedor, Mir, Lytle, Serra, Hendo, Chuck, Minowaman, Maynard, Forrest, Hunt
Pickett, Cerrone, Matt Brown, Bisping, Weidman, Barnett, Lawler

hellholming is offline  
post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 04:24 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,541
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
I'm in Bro


My hero.

Not because he hates soccer or because he might play with these guys. I love him because he gets drunk and talks shit on twitter like he's 20 years old.

I relate.

oldfan is offline  
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 04:31 AM
official thrash metal connoisseur
 
hellholming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,272
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post


My hero.

Not because he hates soccer or because he might play with these guys. I love him because he gets drunk and talks shit on twitter like he's 20 years old.

I relate.
yeah, that's pretty damn entertaining.


Fedor, Mir, Lytle, Serra, Hendo, Chuck, Minowaman, Maynard, Forrest, Hunt
Pickett, Cerrone, Matt Brown, Bisping, Weidman, Barnett, Lawler

hellholming is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome