Soccer Player Fires Back At Dana White | Poses Challenge To UFC President - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 08:01 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,541
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleHairdresser View Post
Can you breathe with Dana's gonads stuffed down your mouth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleHairdresser View Post
That's true, but I bet they are sagging. I bet they sag all the way down your throat.
it's easy to see why you soccer girls are known for your toughness and not your wit.



find the hairdresser in the pic

oldfan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 170
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
it's easy to see why you soccer girls are known for your toughness and not your wit.



find the hairdresser in the pic
Never mind.

Last edited by MaleHairdresser; 04-06-2012 at 08:34 AM.
MaleHairdresser is offline  
post #33 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,541
Blog Entries: 1
                     
ouch.

show us yours sweety.

oldfan is offline  
post #34 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 08:40 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     


Sorry but it seemed fitting.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #35 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,613
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleHairdresser View Post
That's true, but I bet they are sagging. I bet they sag all the way down your throat.
Indeed they do. And they taste great.

Got any more oh so original barbs you can embarrass yourself with? Get out your copy of Intrawebz Humour for Dummies, and have another look. Theres a good boy.
Soojooko is offline  
post #36 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 09:30 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,541
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Get out your copy of Intrawebz Humour for Dummies.
I want that one as soon as I finish this one



I have this..


oldfan is offline  
post #37 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 170
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Indeed they do. And they taste great.

Got any more oh so original barbs you can embarrass yourself with? Get out your copy of Intrawebz Humour for Dummies, and have another look. Theres a good boy.
Enough of the insults. I respect you as a poster Soojookoo, in fact, you're one of my favourite on this board, but I don't like your condescending attitude towards any one that gets riled up over Dana's antics. You say that the Sonnen fans who try to look down on anti-sonnen folk irritate you, but you're kinda doing the same thing with Dana White.

Any one who doesn't like Dana's antics simply "don't get Dana" and shouldn't take what he says seriously. You compare White to Arum and other scum bag boxing promoters and use that as your reasoning for being a fan, but really, being a more level headed promoter than the likes of Arum is hardly an achievement. Being the best of a bad bunch doesn't make him a great guy, it just makes him that, the best of a bad bunch.

Last edited by MaleHairdresser; 04-06-2012 at 09:37 AM.
MaleHairdresser is offline  
post #38 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 10:02 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,613
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleHairdresser View Post
Enough of the insults. I respect you as a poster Soojookoo, in fact, you're one of my favourite on this board, but I don't like your condescending attitude towards any one that gets riled up over Dana's antics. You say that the Sonnen fans who try to look down on anti-sonnen folk irritate you, but you're kinda doing the same thing with Dana White.

Any one who doesn't like Dana's antics simply "don't get Dana" and shouldn't take what he says seriously. You compare White to Arum and other scum bag boxing promoters and use that as your reasoning for being a fan, but really, being a more level headed promoter than the likes of Arum is hardly an achievement. Being the best of a bad bunch doesn't make him a great guy, it just makes him that, the best of a bad bunch.
Dude... you is totally tripping. You have me figured, right? Got me in a box? I said X and now I say Y?

Who gives a shit what I said when. Maybe I had an excellent blowjob that day. Maybe on another day, I had no money. Maybe I was ill? Maybe I was feeling god damn great?

Thats how we ALL are. Quirky, emotional, flexable, wonderful human beings. Quite frankly, anyone who thinks they can put another human being in a box based on nothing but forum comments is nuts.

Which is exactly my point about Dana. Out of the 24 hours in each of his days, how much do we see on average? A very selective 5 minutes? 10? A twit now and then? We dont know what hes going through. We dont know *who* he actually is.

The only thing I can conclude about Dana is that he works hard. Very hard. He is also a hardcore sports fan. I have lots of those as friends and most of them sound just like Dana. Thats why I'm inclined to believe he was f*ucking around. Because ive heard cross-atlantic sports based banter one million times before.

Arum is not a hardcore sports fan. Hes a greed old c*unt who couldn't give a shit about his sport as a whole.
Soojooko is offline  
post #39 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,541
Blog Entries: 1
                     
I had an excellent blowjob yesterday.

Hoping to play my cards right today

oldfan is offline  
post #40 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,613
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I had an excellent blowjob yesterday.

Hoping to play my cards right today
I bet the chap in your boat gives tremendous head.






... without the teeth, of course.
Soojooko is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome