MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Hector Lombard requests random drug testing for his fight (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/101639-hector-lombard-requests-random-drug-testing-his-fight.html)

Budhisten 04-30-2012 03:20 PM

Hector Lombard requests random drug testing for his fight
 
Quote:



In what is no doubt a reaction to all the recent PED talk in MMA, newly signed UFC middleweight Hector Lombard has took to twitter to announce his compliance with any and all drug testing in the lead up to his recently announced bout with Brian Stann.
Source: BJPenn.com

Awesome! More guys should come out and request this if they have nothing to hide... As much as I loathe Floyd Mayweather it's cool that he's done the same, any fight he fights in he wants to have random drug testing throughout the training camp... Including blood testing...

I'd be very happy if this trend was to become more visible in MMA :)

John8204 04-30-2012 03:22 PM

I am so proud this guy, calling out the champ, taking on one of the biggest fan favorites, and now pushing to be tested. I wish everyone who comes into the UFC acted this way.

Toxic 04-30-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John8204 (Post 1579070)
I am so proud this guy, calling out the champ, taking on one of the biggest fan favorites, and now pushing to be tested. I wish everyone who comes into the UFC acted this way.

Really Lombard is a scum bag and has a reputation as a known Bully who loves nothing more than to pummel new guys in the gym for his own amusement. I want to see him fight Anderson Silva just to see him try to bully the Spider.

BOMDC 04-30-2012 03:54 PM

I wanna see Palhares walk away with one of his legs after he claims one of belchers limbs.

AmdM 04-30-2012 03:55 PM

Great move by Lombard! :thumbsup:

dlxrevolution 04-30-2012 03:55 PM

That's an excellant sign.

I wonder why more fighters don't do this...:confused05:

Canadian Psycho 04-30-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 1579075)
Really Lombard is a scum bag and has a reputation as a known Bully who loves nothing more than to pummel new guys in the gym for his own amusement. I want to see him fight Anderson Silva just to see him try to bully the Spider.

^ Buzz Killington, lol.

John8204 04-30-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 1579075)
Really Lombard is a scum bag and has a reputation as a known Bully who loves nothing more than to pummel new guys in the gym for his own amusement. I want to see him fight Anderson Silva just to see him try to bully the Spider.

Only if you believe and trust the opinions of Josh Barnett, Babalul Sobral, and Jacob Volkmann. I don't consider those men to have very much credibility, what with the cheating, attempted murder, and treason. The fact that Babalu actually called out Hector and then tried to hold up Bellator for 250,000 tells me all I need to know about that guy.

Aiken 04-30-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budhisten (Post 1579069)
Source: BJPenn.com

Awesome! More guys should come out and request this if they have nothing to hide... As much as I loathe Floyd Mayweather it's cool that he's done the same, any fight he fights in he wants to have random drug testing throughout the training camp... Including blood testing...

I'd be very happy if this trend was to become more visible in MMA :)

FYI - the drug testing that Mayweather insisted upon, was one of the major reasons that the "super fight" with Pacquiao never happened. Mayweather kept changing the random drug test stipulations until it became obvious that he had no real interest in fighting Pacquiao -

Although I agree that fighters should be tested - testing for the sake of testing - especially when it involves drawing blood, is not the answer to all the PED issues.

On an unrelated note - I recently heard that Lombard enjoys competitive scrapbooking, although he was banned from a recent event when his glitter ratios spiked off the charts - you have been warned!

TheNinja 04-30-2012 05:02 PM

Chael is at home traning with a testosterone ratio of 12:1 right now thinking "dumbass"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2