MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
- UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
- - Incredible predictions that NO ONE will see coming. Add your own. (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/101692-incredible-predictions-no-one-will-see-coming-add-your-own.html)
Incredible predictions that NO ONE will see coming. Add your own.
Add your own
Im gonna drop a few bombs so step back.
Anderson silva is a shot fighter. he is 38 and an old man in the sport. he will get tooled ridiculously by sonnen and fans will cue up to say he is finished and was never that good anyway as he was never tested by a good wrestler and his greatest win was rich franklin. all goat talk will stop and will shift to jon jones as the sound of fan bois suiciding and jumping ship paints the night air with screams.
Dan henderson is a shot fighter. He is 42 years old and is about to get decimated in the worst way possible. I mean i actually seriously fear for his health. fedor hit him harder than hed ever been hit and shogun finished him off. jon jones by ktfo and every major mma website goes off line.
Fedor will continue to win and more to the point, m1 will build into a legit rival company that cant be touched by ufc and basically owns european mma. european mma will blow up on the back of drunk football fans from eastern europe who love violence more than pu**y and a loose association with bamma. more and more upshoots will follow the example with brazil being a prime market. ufc will die a slow death and vadim will send dana a :D. fedor will decline to comment, prefering instead to watch cartoons with his daughter.
Frank Mir will beat JDS. via superior ground game and the ability to finally take a man down. he will stay out of range for the first round and bore everyone to tears. then he will unrelentingly shoot for the takedown and will catch jds for the tap, shocking the world.
Travis Browne is legit. He will be remembered as amongst the very finest heavyweights in the history of the sport. or at least the ufc heavyweights we have now.
not sure if serious. None of these are very radical aside from M1 taking off.
But here you go for reaction. I'll pass on silva its possible. But Henderson has been hit way harder than he was ever hit by Fedor watch some pride fc fights for that or his fights in the ufc pre strikeforce. Also Travis browne is too old to make a major mark on the sport. For someone who just tore people apart for being too old you missed that browne is going to be thirty this year, has been beaten by kongo, it was a draw because kongo held the shorts. He hasn't beaten a legit guy in the top 10 or even close for thaf matter and is at least two years from sniffing a title shot.
half the heavyweights are over 30 and fight years are fight years.
make a few predictions yourself.
and they have to be real hail mary ones or else theres no point.
okay this could be fun
1) frank mir manages to sumbit JDS and become the HW champ then retires
2) hector smashes stann(actually think will happen) then knocks out sonnen(after beating silva) to hold the MW title before the end of 2012.
3) condit gets injured and cant fight GSP leading the way to gsp vrs diaz(comes out of retierment / suspension or what ever it is now i cant keep up)GSP employs condits tactics and wins by descsion. (post fight would be so much gold)
4)big country drops to LHW and beats rashard evens by a lyoto rivaling ko
i know some are not to far fetched but dont really see any of them happening
1. Anderson Silva will destroy Chael Sonnen, who then would get caught for doping again
2. Fedor will sign with the UFC
3. Dan Henderson will beat Jon Jones
4. Rampage will resign with the ufc
5. GSP will lose by the end of the year
Yeah erm, I think you missed the boat on this topic.
already a massive thread on it here:
outlandish predictions ey?
1. Palhares goes on a tear eventually ripping the champ Chael Sonnen's leg out of its socket. Stann will then beat Palhares and Bisping will beat Stann. (incredible prediction huh?)
2. Stephen Thompson k.o's Nick Diaz.
3. A light heavyweight Roy Nelson beats up Jon Jones.
Struve trips Hunt, lands some G&P on him, and submits him in the first round.
Silva knocks out Sonnen with a punch off his back.
JDS breaks Mirs arm
Dan Hardy goes 4-0 in his next fights
BJ Penn returns as a LHW
It's discovered Royce Gracie is a women
Cain Velasquez tattoos "...Is for suckers" across the back of his shoulders.
Frankie Edgar moves up to WW
Jose Aldo kills himself cutting weight
Lyoto Machida will be the LHW champion by end of the year
Jon Jones will take up ballet
Nick and Nate Diaz both retire at the same time. Within a year, they are travelling the country on their critically acclaimed and highly successful tour: Shakespeare... Diaz Style.
GSP is the new face of Vogue
Kate Moss wins the Strikeforce womens BW belt
Overeem is banned for life after getting a cut on his forehead against JDS... and glittery blue blood pours out.
Ronda Rousey marries an old hairy greek/englishman hybrid
Chael Sonnen sells his other testicle to pay his mounting legal bills
Soojooko stops being a fecking eejit
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.