Prospects for UFC
Which fighters outside of the UFC would be contenders within a few years if they came to the UFC?
Here's my top list
1. Gilbert Melendez - avenged all his losses against fighters like Josh Thomson, Kawajiri,
2. Luke Rockhold - on a solid winning streak beating Jacare and Keith Jardine
3. Gegard Mousasi - beat alot of big names and is running out of opponents
4. Mo Lawal - beat Mousasi but relies mostly on his wrestling
5. Alexander Shlemenko - has vast experience with notable wins over Bryan Baker, Brian Rogers and Vitor Vianna.
6. Michael Chandler - undefeated with most notable win being over Eddie Alvarez
7. Pat Curran - since moving down to featherweight is on a roll beating the likes of Marlon Sandro and Daniel Strauss
8. Patricio Freire - has a great record 17-1 with controversial loss to Joe Warren, and a win over Daniel Strauss
9. Ben Askren - mostly 1 dimensional wrestler but is undefeated 10-0
10. Tyron Woodley - also mostly a wrestler with 10-0 record
Following: Cain , JDS, Werdum, Shogun, Machida, Weidman, Pettis, Aldo, Melendez