I dont think you'll find many fighters who agree with the suspension. The people who agree with it keep bringing up the "2nd offence" point, but I still dont care. 2nd offence for using a non-performance enhancing herb that you are legally prescribed in your home state is still, in my eyes, waaaay down on the cheating-wanker-O-graph compared to TRT given to you because you essentially told your special doctor you feel old.
End of the day its about the fighters. If you lined them all up and asked them one by one if they would be more offended by their opponent testing positive for legally prescribed TRT or Ganja, I would guess 95% would say TRT... and the other 5% are probably the twats who are already on it.