Doctor says Chael Sonnen's hypogonadism is caused by past steroid use - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Featherweight
 
ASKREN4WIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,070
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
Yes it does take a smart person to be a doctor. You obviously have no clue what it takes to even GET IN to med school, let alone successfully complete it. The doctor is absolutely right in this case, and you are extremely gullible if you think Sonnen has never taken steroids.
I never said hes never taken steroids first of all And secondly there are many many doctors that are very very smart, but there are also manay many doctors who are not that smart. Trust me, I have dealt with them in many different situations. My point is that just because this guy is a doctor does not mean he cannot be wrong but I know that many people on this forum are going to take his word as gospel just because he is a doctor.

And other then Sonnen having his TR Levels extremely over after the first fight name another instance Sonnen used steroids.

Fav Fighters:
BJ
GSP
Askren
JDS
Belcher
Shogun
Fedor
Hendo
Sonnen
ASKREN4WIN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 09:55 AM
KO artist
 
Liddellianenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5,350
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie66 View Post
As a MMA fan I don't care about steroid. I just want to see him fight!
Then you are no MMA fan, you are a human cockfighting fan.
Liddellianenko is offline  
post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:19 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 65
                     
Don't they do testing for steroids at the NCAA level?
Gunt is offline  
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Featherweight
 
ASKREN4WIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,070
                     
They have drug testing policies now for all college sports, but I doubt they tested when Sonnen wrestled.

Fav Fighters:
BJ
GSP
Askren
JDS
Belcher
Shogun
Fedor
Hendo
Sonnen
ASKREN4WIN is offline  
post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Black & Gold
 
Purgetheweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 634
                     
Anyone who thinks that Sonnen legitimately has hypogonadism needs a serious reality check.

D. Cerrone | R. Souza | F. Werdum | R. MacDonald | M. McDonald | D. Maia | J. Mein | C. Condit
M. Coenen | S. Kaufman | A. Davis

Purgetheweak is offline  
post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Bantamweight
 
xRoxaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 750
                     
lmfao no surprise here, same goes for Hendo and probably the rest of Team Quest or Team Roids i should say.

After Silva finishes his ass again in the octagon, im interested in seeing his comments after that lmao. His 2 minutes of fame will up and his career will be on his way out of the MMA business where real men with real testosterone fight not fake men with their fake testis and fake persona, because we all know he calls up Ed Soares and the Brazilians to apologize after and before interviews.

#1 Lyoto "the Dragon" Machida
#2 Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos
#3 Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
#4 Fedor "Last Emperor" Emelianenko
#5 "the Prodigy" BJ Penn

Im on another level now
xRoxaz is offline  
post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 3,059
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
Yes it does take a smart person to be a doctor. You obviously have no clue what it takes to even GET IN to med school, let alone successfully complete it. The doctor is absolutely right in this case, and you are extremely gullible if you think Sonnen has never taken steroids.
Theres a very strong difference between good grades and a quality studying skills and intelligence. I just left my primary care physician for being a worthless idiot and actually asking me "Well, what do you think is going on?" because he had no clue. Med school is no different than any most schooling, effort and organization. I'm also confident in saying that a PhD is much more demanding than a MD.

Attero Dominatus.
Terror Kovenant is offline  
post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Featherweight
 
ASKREN4WIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,070
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoxaz View Post
lmfao no surprise here, same goes for Hendo and probably the rest of Team Quest or Team Roids i should say.

After Silva finishes his ass again in the octagon, im interested in seeing his comments after that lmao. His 2 minutes of fame will up and his career will be on his way out of the MMA business where real men with real testosterone fight not fake men with their fake testis and fake persona, because we all know he calls up Ed Soares and the Brazilians to apologize after and before interviews.
The fighters who receive TRT have no more an advantage than the other fighters as long as their TR levels are kept at the normal limit.

Sure, After the first fight Sonnens TR levels were totally unacceptable, but as long as he tests with the normal levels he is fine. Otherwise it would not be allowed.

Wow there is a lot of ignorance in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgetheweak View Post
Anyone who thinks that Sonnen legitimately has hypogonadism needs a serious reality check.
Well, he took his information in front of the commission and they were convinced it was legit. Im sure they know a lot more information about the situation than you.

Fav Fighters:
BJ
GSP
Askren
JDS
Belcher
Shogun
Fedor
Hendo
Sonnen

Last edited by HitOrGetHit; 06-11-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Double Post
ASKREN4WIN is offline  
post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Bantamweight
 
xRoxaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 750
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Theres a very strong difference between good grades and a quality studying skills and intelligence. I just left my primary care physician for being a worthless idiot and actually asking me "Well, what do you think is going on?" because he had no clue. Med school is no different than any most schooling, effort and organization. I'm also confident in saying that a PhD is much more demanding than a MD.
lmfao, joke post of the day right here son. hahaha

almost any dumbass can turn their BA,BBA,BSC, and so on into a PHD with time, you failz bro just like your master Chael.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKREN4WIN View Post
Well, he took his information in front of the commission and they were convinced it was legt. Im sure they know a lot more information about the situation than you.
was it the same commission that gave those judges licenses who gave Timothy Bradley the nod last Saturday against Manny?

I think so

#1 Lyoto "the Dragon" Machida
#2 Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos
#3 Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
#4 Fedor "Last Emperor" Emelianenko
#5 "the Prodigy" BJ Penn

Im on another level now

Last edited by HitOrGetHit; 06-11-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Double Post
xRoxaz is offline  
post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:18 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,766
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Doctors are just like carpenters and mechanics and everyone else. Some are really good at what they do and some aren't. Some are geniuses and some aren't.

As a young man living at the beach i had more than my share of characters for roommates.One of the biggest idiots I ever lived with was a med student who used to remind me that the most important thing he had learned in school was the formula (C=MD)


I agree 100% with LL

oldfan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome