Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Featherweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,413
                     
Here's why Chael deserves a measure of respect - He lost to Anderson in the octagon. Almost everyone else they threw at Silva lost in the dressing room, and the fight itself was just a formality.
Sports_Nerd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 02:51 PM
box
M.I.A
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,550
                     
At least we have Sonnen's retirement to look forward to after the Silva fight. Then the forum can be douched of all these types of threads.

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________
box is offline  
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 3,057
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
At least we have Sonnen's retirement to look forward to after the Silva fight. Then the forum can be douched of all these types of threads.
You think he will retire on top with the belt? A nice idea but I think he'll defend it for awhile.

Attero Dominatus.
Terror Kovenant is offline  
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 06:39 PM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,648
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Well that's because Chael's the douchetastic douchmeister of planet douchepta in the doucha centari star system.
Thank you for making my point so eloquently.



Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
LyotoLegion, I think I speak for everyone when I say please shut up. You do this in every thread you can and we have all shot you down. As I have said before we get it. You love Sonnen to the point that you can taste that sweet, sweet felon nutsweat running down your throat. And you hate Anderson Silva with all the hate your keyboard warring self can muster in between sessions of dolphin flogging over Chael's latest video. We are also all tired of it.

So maybe the next time you feel the need to enthuse over Sonnen like a Boba Fett fanboy on a Star Wars forum you should stop, squeegee your Sonnen love off of your screen, and maybe make a post that has a point or contributes in some meaningful way. And - maybe - the next time you decide to slander Anderson you can wipe the foam of your mouth, put your pants back on, and take a deep huff of lithium instead of ejaculating that pure American Gangster fueled hatred all over our computer screens.

That would be the civil thing to do.
No you most certainly do not speak for everyone. Even though the rest of your juvenile post speaks perfectly for all the rest of the Sonnen haters.

You know, the ones who are too stupid to see LL is simply responding in kind. Giving you some of your own medicine.

It gets old reading that same horseshit in every thread doesn't it?

Please read your own post again. now tell me honestly that you think your post is any better than LL's. Actually it's MUCH worse because you're serious and I'm pretty sure LL is just laughing at the silva huggers.

oldfan is offline  
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:08 PM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,655
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Thank you for making my point so eloquently.





No you most certainly do not speak for everyone. Even though the rest of your juvenile post speaks perfectly for all the rest of the Sonnen haters.

You know, the ones who are too stupid to see LL is simply responding in kind. Giving you some of your own medicine.

It gets old reading that same horseshit in every thread doesn't it?

Please read your own post again. now tell me honestly that you think your post is any better than LL's. Actually it's MUCH worse because you're serious and I'm pretty sure LL is just laughing at the silva huggers.
Yea baby. This shit is like a finely engineered machine. I hope we make it to Sonnen vs Silva 8. By then the debates will be on auto pilot. Solid. Predictable.
Soojooko is offline  
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:13 PM
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
                     
Let's clarify something. I despise Sonnen as an individual and I honestly do not understand how someone can be a fan of his but I also don't know why people watch Project Runway or Jersey Shore either. Doesn't make me a "hater". Just means that I disagree.

I object to LL because he has no restraint. Every thread he attacks people or vents this trolling pointless bs at us. He insults posters and makes constant ludicrous claims. I do not object to him because he is a Sonnen supporter. I object he's an asshole that I have had to deal with on here for long enough. If he was this bad in favor of Silva it would still piss me off. I would just have less facts to fight him with.

That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline  
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:22 PM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,648
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Let's clarify something. I despise Sonnen as an individual and I honestly do not understand how someone can be a fan of his but I also don't know why people watch Project Runway or Jersey Shore either. Doesn't make me a "hater". Just means that I disagree.

I object to LL because he has no restraint. Every thread he attacks people or vents this trolling pointless bs at us. He insults posters and makes constant ludicrous claims. I do not object to him because he is a Sonnen supporter. I object he's an asshole that I have had to deal with on here for long enough. If he was this bad in favor of Silva it would still piss me off. I would just have less facts to fight him with.
I apologize. Mr. Legion certainly reaps what he has sown. But I see some humor in Sonnen haters objecting to over the top insults and repetitive hate.

oldfan is offline  
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Lightweight
 
MikeHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,883
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I honestly do not understand how someone can be a fan of his
Because no other fighter in the sport loses a championship fight on purpose just so he can rematch the guy and beat him up even more.
MikeHawk is offline  
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:59 PM
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
                     
Your sarcasm caused me a mild aneurysm, MikeHawk, but I think I'm okay now.

That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline  
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 04:19 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,655
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Your sarcasm caused me a mild aneurysm, MikeHawk, but I think I'm okay now.
Indeed!
Soojooko is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome