Cain Velasquez has broken hand, dos Santos/Velasquez 2 off - Camp claims hand is fine - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 08:37 PM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
This is strange.. Well Javier Mendes came out and said that Cain had hurt his knee before the JDS fight, so I don't see why he'd lie about it here. They were open about Cormier's hand before the Barnett fight.

I have 500k credits on Cain, he will win

Bigfoot Silva's head is comparable to one of those statues on Easter Island:








El Bresko is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 11:15 PM
ROCKET FISTS
 
khoveraki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,743
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
This is strange.. Well Javier Mendes came out and said that Cain had hurt his knee before the JDS fight, so I don't see why he'd lie about it here. They were open about Cormier's hand before the Barnett fight.

I have 500k credits on Cain, he will win

Bigfoot Silva's head is comparable to one of those statues on Easter Island:

This post is confusing.

It was JDS who had an injured knee in the first fight, not Cain.

Cormier's hand was broken in the first round, not before, and we didn't know about it until the next day.

WAR CIGANO



sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 11:27 PM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
This post is confusing.

It was JDS who had an injured knee in the first fight, not Cain.

Cormier's hand was broken in the first round, not before, and we didn't know about it until the next day.
Haha open your eyes man! Cormier broke his hand against Bigfoot and wasn't able to train his boxing properly for the Barnett fight.


skip to 4.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
JDS is going to knock Cain down 2-3 times in the first round.



As for the knee injury, as if Cain fans didn't already have enough excuses for when JDS beats him.


There was a rumor that Cain injured his neck before the Nogueira fight.

Remember?







El Bresko is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Fruits & Vegetables
 
Mirage445's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,580
                     
#RallyForMarkHunt




"You have a big word for a guy who don't have a gi right now." - Renato Laranja
Mirage445 is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 12:15 AM
ROCKET FISTS
 
khoveraki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,743
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Haha open your eyes man! Cormier broke his hand against Bigfoot and wasn't able to train his boxing properly for the Barnett fight.


skip to 4.55




Remember?

But Cain's "knee injury" was just a rumor, he never underwent surgery and no other reports were released about it after. Cormier broke his hand in the bigfoot fight but he didn't go into the Barnett fight with a broken hand.

You're making it seem like Cain and Cormier have been fighting injured, when they haven't. In fact the only guy who has in the bunch is JDS, who fought Cain with an injured knee (required surgery, was documented, no rumors released pre-fight).

WAR CIGANO



sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 12:23 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
But Cain's "knee injury" was just a rumor, he never underwent surgery and no other reports were released about it after. Cormier broke his hand in the bigfoot fight but he didn't go into the Barnett fight with a broken hand.

You're making it seem like Cain and Cormier have been fighting injured, when they haven't. In fact the only guy who has in the bunch is JDS, who fought Cain with an injured knee (required surgery, was documented, no rumors released pre-fight).
You don't get it. I'm going by what the camps have stated. Dana said there was some sort of injury for Cain, that would have originated at AKA. AKA were open after the Bigfoot fight about saying Cormier's rehab wasn't going very well and he wasn't able to train his boxing properly for the Barnett fight. I've heard Cain confirm that in person.

Basically what I am saying is if Javier says that Cain doesn't have a broken hand, then he is probably telling the truth.







El Bresko is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 01:10 AM
ROCKET FISTS
 
khoveraki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,743
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
You don't get it. I'm going by what the camps have stated. Dana said there was some sort of injury for Cain, that would have originated at AKA. AKA were open after the Bigfoot fight about saying Cormier's rehab wasn't going very well and he wasn't able to train his boxing properly for the Barnett fight. I've heard Cain confirm that in person.

Basically what I am saying is if Javier says that Cain doesn't have a broken hand, then he is probably telling the truth.
Oh okay I don't disagree with that. Reminds me of the rumor that Aleks had a broken hand. The camp dismissed it immediately in that case as well.


Either way, for Cain's sake, I hope they don't give him such a quick rematch.

WAR CIGANO



sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
So we got an official word on the injury yet? Can't wait for the fight. Only, what happens after the fight? Whos the next challenger? Struve is about 3 wins away. Cormier a couple. Mark Hunt is couple of wins off. I like Miocic but need to see abit more of him.

Roy Nelson seems the only viable option.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 09:11 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,129
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Oh okay I don't disagree with that. Reminds me of the rumor that Aleks had a broken hand. The camp dismissed it immediately in that case as well.


Either way, for Cain's sake, I hope they don't give him such a quick rematch.
As much as I want to see the rematch and think that Cain could do better, I agree. He should get some more fights. Because like you have said before, if JDS beats Cain twice and the second is dominant as well, where does Cain go from there?


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 12:17 PM
ROCKET FISTS
 
khoveraki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,743
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
As much as I want to see the rematch and think that Cain could do better, I agree. He should get some more fights. Because like you have said before, if JDS beats Cain twice and the second is dominant as well, where does Cain go from there?
I suppose he could go take Jones' belt.

WAR CIGANO



sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome