Chael: The knee really hurt. - Page 20 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Flyweight
 
Sterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: TitleTown, USA
Posts: 431
                     
Although the guy is acting a little too hostile over everyone's own perception of it, I agree with him when I say it is pretty hard to tell since the actual view is obstructed. Chael's head and body seem to both be knocked backward at the same time to me. I will admit that I'm not nearly as sold now that it was perfectly legal as I was before however.
Sterl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #192 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterl View Post
Although the guy is acting a little too hostile over everyone's own perception of it, I agree with him when I say it is pretty hard to tell since the actual view is obstructed. Chael's head and body seem to both be knocked backward at the same time to me. I will admit that I'm not nearly as sold now that it was perfectly legal as I was before however.
Well i still think the knee is PERFECTLY legal. The thigh to the chin is incidental contact that made no difference. The fact that it happened though is obvious to me.

SideWays222 is offline  
post #193 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Voiceless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Neo-Babylon
Posts: 4,168
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
The thigh hits the chin. You can talk about all this CSI stuff you have done but it doesnt change anything.
Boring copied supposedly cool remark is boring. Ok, stick to your tiny gif. If you think that's better for your perception, so be it...
Voiceless is offline  
post #194 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well i still think the knee is PERFECTLY legal. The thigh to the chin is incidental contact that made no difference. The fact that it happened though is obvious to me.
If the knee is legal and the thigh contact is incidental then who gives a shit?! You and others have been arguing over **** all nothing since the fight happened. If everybody - except for Soojookoo - believes the knee was legal why is this thread still going?

Seriously does that make sense?

That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline  
post #195 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 08:03 PM
Ultra-weight
 
Sportsman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On the move again...
Posts: 7,395
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Lol yes sir.

Well if i was with you in person im sure i could explain/show it to you. Online your just gonna keep your schtick up. If YOU cant see it you cant see it. You probably dont want to see it thus your not. Or your eyes suck.
Only you can see what you claim. You are as blind as your avatar.
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #196 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
If the knee is legal and the thigh contact is incidental then who gives a shit?! You and others have been arguing over **** all nothing since the fight happened. If everybody - except for Soojookoo - believes the knee was legal why is this thread still going?

Seriously does that make sense?
Have you seen my replys?? Iv barely been arguing it. Iv just been laughing a bit at the CSI employees we got. Their the ones with their panties up in a bunch. I basically just let my position on the subject be known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Only you can see what you claim. You are as blind as your avatar.
Ok bud. Il recommended you to a good eye doctor.

And the avatar aint blind. GET IT RIGHT DAMN IT!

SideWays222 is offline  
post #197 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Flyweight
 
tap nap or snap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: barbados
Posts: 285
                     
I think the force of the knee drove sonnen's chest back and as a result his head whips down to the thigh, before jerking back up, like whiplash in a car accident... ragdoll physics


fighters I like
145 Jose Aldo
155 Melvin Guillard
170 Carlos Condit
185 Anderson Silva
205 Jon Jones/Machida
265 Alistair Overeem/Frank Mir
tap nap or snap is offline  
post #198 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Ultra-weight
 
Sportsman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On the move again...
Posts: 7,395
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
The thigh hits the chin. You can talk about all this CSI stuff you have done but it doesnt change anything.

I took the GIF to NASAs Headquarters and after collaborating with 50 of the worlds top scientists we have determined the Thigh hits the chin.
Well, this folks is the perfect example of a hard core Chael's fan. This would not be a complete discussion board without it, lets face it. He is not only in love with the fighting skills of his idol but also with his incredible brave face when producing undeniable truths out of his own imagination. Keep up the good work, Side. This is as close as stating you are the real Champion and carrying a fake belt...fake before the eyes of the infidels, of course...

PS: The CSI remark was actually real clever and funny. You were not the author, though.
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #199 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Voiceless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Neo-Babylon
Posts: 4,168
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by tap nap or snap View Post
I think the force of the knee drove sonnen's chest back and as a result his head whips down to the thigh, before jerking back up, like whiplash in a car accident... ragdoll physics
Illegal headbutt!!!
Voiceless is offline  
post #200 of 213 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 01:54 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 353
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
Personaly I can't appreciate his performance because he cheated his way to a victory.
What's the internet shorthand for "You have to be fricken kidding me and you can't be serious"?

Is it: YHTBFKMAYCBS!

That seems to bulky. There must be something shorter.
StandThemUp is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome