Chael: The knee really hurt. - Page 21 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 07-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #201 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Well, this folks is the perfect example of a hard core Chael's fan. This would not be a complete discussion board without it, lets face it. He is not only in love with the fighting skills of his idol but also with his incredible brave face when producing undeniable truths out of his own imagination. Keep up the good work, Side. This is as close as stating you are the real Champion and carrying a fake belt...fake before the eyes of the infidels, of course...

PS: The CSI remark was actually real clever and funny. You were not the author, though.
Hard core Chael fan?? Im not even arguing that the knee isnt legal.

Hahahaha

Your more of an Anderson fan then i am a Chael fan.

And the Nasa comment was a joke. But ofcourse you replied to it like well that.... I got a laugh out of your reply so atleast some good came from it. Thank you sir.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-19-2012, 02:13 AM   #202 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 350
StandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I dunno bro. Ive been saying the exact same thing, but the gif that was posted:-



Whoever did the gif paused it at the point of impact. Reluctantly, I have to concede the top of the knee does hit Sonnen in the face first. The knee then drops down to the chest. It all happens so quickly in realtime.

Damn it. I was convinced it was legit.


EDIT
Thinking about it, if Silva was trying to hit Sonnen in the face, what was he thinking? Would he really throw away the belt just so he can make Sonnen eat his own teeth for real? If so... then I'm impressed.
I couldn't disagree more on two counts.

1. I don't see the point of the knee hitting Chael in the face at all. If it did, he would be missing teeth. That knee was full force and there wasn't a mark on Chael's face to suggest a knee of that power hit him square in the face. If it did, his face would leave no doubt by it's injuries, and yet his face did leave a doubt. Because it had no injuries consistent with a knee of that power making contact.

2. How the hell do you know what Silva was intending to do? In fact you don't. I find it hard to believe he intended to hit him in the face, but instead, landed a perfectly aimed knee to the center of his chest.

What's more likely, he aimed for the face and missed by landing a perfectly placed shot to the chest? Or the most accurate fighter in UFC history landed a knee exactly where he intended, which was to the chest?

The answer is obvious to all non-bias observers.
StandThemUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:52 AM   #203 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,194
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandThemUp View Post
I couldn't disagree more on two counts.

1. I don't see the point of the knee hitting Chael in the face at all. If it did, he would be missing teeth. That knee was full force and there wasn't a mark on Chael's face to suggest a knee of that power hit him square in the face. If it did, his face would leave no doubt by it's injuries, and yet his face did leave a doubt. Because it had no injuries consistent with a knee of that power making contact.

2. How the hell do you know what Silva was intending to do? In fact you don't. I find it hard to believe he intended to hit him in the face, but instead, landed a perfectly aimed knee to the center of his chest.

What's more likely, he aimed for the face and missed by landing a perfectly placed shot to the chest? Or the most accurate fighter in UFC history landed a knee exactly where he intended, which was to the chest?

The answer is obvious to all non-bias observers.
Firstly, I didnt say the knee hit him in the face hard... simply that it did hit him in the face.

Secondly, I don't know. That's why I prefixed my comment with "Thinking about it...". I was merely talking out loud about what I was "thinking".

Thirdly, there you go with the "bias" comment again. If you think I'm a Chael fan you really need to pay more attention.


All in all, I'm quite flattered that you would take so much interest in my personal opinion. I wasn't engaging anybody. I simply saw the gif and thought "Wow... I might be wrong about the knee ". I decided to share my thoughts. Thats it. That is what you call "unbiased"... seeing as I usually polish Andersons testicles daily.

I'm 100% not interested in getting forensic with anybody about it.

The End.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:04 AM   #204 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Firstly, I didnt say the knee hit him in the face hard... simply that it did hit him in the face.

Secondly, I don't know. That's why I prefixed my comment with "Thinking about it...". I was merely talking out loud about what I was "thinking".

Thirdly, there you go with the "bias" comment again. If you think I'm a Chael fan you really need to pay more attention.


All in all, I'm quite flattered that you would take so much interest in my personal opinion. I wasn't engaging anybody. I simply saw the gif and thought "Wow... I might be wrong about the knee ". I decided to share my thoughts. Thats it. That is what you call "unbiased"... seeing as I usually polish Andersons testicles daily.

I'm 100% not interested in getting forensic with anybody about it.

The End.
You want to come to NASA with me instead of the CSI building.?? They have the worlds top scientists over there dissecting all the gifs/pics. You can role with me and we can see what they discovered since the last time i visited. You down?
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:19 AM   #205 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,194
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
You want to come to NASA with me instead of the CSI building.?? They have the worlds top scientists over there dissecting all the gifs/pics. You can role with me and we can see what they discovered since the last time i visited. You down?
I would rather pull out my toenails with pliers.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:36 AM   #206 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I would rather pull out my toenails with pliers.
And here i thought we could bond a bit.

Well your loss.

Im going to go conversate with the worlds top scientists since thats more on my level anyway.

Your missing out on seeing a HQ gif of the knee/chest hit on a HUGE 50 foot tv screen in 3D. But its different then the 3D you are thinking off. We put on these goggles and it allows us to "Free Roam" the picture as if it were a room. I can see every angle and more. Its similar to the "spectator" mode in Counter Striker after you died. Just better...
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:48 AM   #207 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,194
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
And here i thought we could bond a bit.

Well your loss.

Im going to go conversate with the worlds top scientists since thats more on my level anyway.

Your missing out on seeing a HQ gif of the knee/chest hit on a HUGE 50 foot tv screen in 3D. But its different then the 3D you are thinking off. We put on these goggles and it allows us to "Free Roam" the picture as if it were a room. I can see every angle and more. Its similar to the "spectator" mode in Counter Striker after you died. Just better...
... where are those fecking pliers?!
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #208 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
... where are those fecking pliers?!
Make sure you catch it on video before you do it. Il send you the pliers if necessary.

Itl be good for a laugh when im with buncha friends.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #209 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 3,836
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I'm 100% not interested in getting forensic with anybody about it.
This CSI/NASA joke is officially worn out. Forensic Science have nothing to do with simply checking on the fight video what happened, what btw was the same source of your evaluations. There are several visual clues that cannot be detected unless replaying and this is just easy and normal any broadcast event will do it.
What you just said is you got your impression and is no longer interested in review it. Noted.

In the other hand, you could/should call Forensic a blood or urine test made after the fight to check for illegal substaces/levels and yet we accept this reports to ground our opinions and bring then to the board.
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #210 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,194
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
What you just said is you got your impression and is no longer interested in review it. Noted.
Dude... me changing my mind about the knee *is* me reviewing my opinion. Up until posting in this thread, I was convinced the knee was 100% legal. Now, not so much. Stick that in your notebook.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios