1. Hector Lombard becomes the undisputed highest ranked fighter not in the Zuffa family.
2. The UFC will cut three former TUF winners
3. Ronny Markes will go undefeated
4. Someone will go the distance in a Jon Jones fight
5. Vitor Belfort will KO Wanderlei Silva in the first round and retire him.
So far I am 1-2 but I'm feeling good about Markes and TUf
After suffering extensive injuries which included a fractured vertebra and after doctors told him he faced "significantly high risk of paralysis" if he continued to fight, Wilks announced his retirement from active MMA competition on May 14, 2012
Escudero then faced Mac Danzig on April 21, 2012 at UFC 145. Escudero lost the fight by unanimous decision and was subsequently released from the promotion for a second time
So this leaves Forrest Griffin
, Rashad Evans, Micheal Bisping, Mac Danzig, Matt Serra
, Nate Diaz, Amir Sadalloh, Ross Pearson
, Ryan Bader, Court McGee, Roy Nelson, Jonathan Brookins, Tony Ferguson, Deigo Brandeo, Jon Dodson, Michael Chisea.
Griffin, is being called to retire.
Matt Serra is still technically on the roster.
Ross Pearson has gone 2-3 in his last five.
One of them has to go before 1-1-2013