The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones. - Page 11 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 09-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #101 (permalink)
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 6,962
Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by zath the champ View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppjc...layer_embedded


ROFL - ripped off from the UG - apologies if already posted
That was hilarious. Repped ya! "awesome"
__________________
mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #102 (permalink)
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Zath I have no idea why you edited your posts, but you'll never be able to edit mine.
__________________






El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #103 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
zath the champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 314
zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Zath I have no idea why you edited your posts, but you'll never be able to edit mine.
I simply do not want to speculate on this any further. I thought it was inappropriate for Sonnen to post anything about another fighter's personal life in the first place and I was being a hypocrite.

I removed them because it is none of my business and I shouldn't have speculated in the first place.
__________________
Always supporting:
Forrest
Machida
Wandy
Velasquez


Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #104 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
zath the champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 314
zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
No one knows anything. There is nothing you could report that would be a liability to the company reporting it. Your friend is full of shit if he exsists at all. Post a screen shot of that convo and ill believe that it happened. But nothing he said.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
I don't care if you believe it took place or if you think someone "exsists".

If something comes out later that seems to be in line with all of the back and forth about it: I will still actively avoid reading or posting about it.

Once again, not my business and most certainly not why I watch,read about, or post about MMA.
__________________
Always supporting:
Forrest
Machida
Wandy
Velasquez


Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #105 (permalink)
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
it's not why I watch, read or post about MMA either but i still think it's okay for everyone to know about Bones' skeletons.. (lol)
__________________






El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #106 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
zath the champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 314
zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
it's not why I watch, read or post about MMA either but i still think it's okay for everyone to know about Bones' skeletons.. (lol)
There is plenty to rip on Jones for, in regards to what he has done professionally, without trying to figure out what mistakes he made early in life. (Assuming there is anything; which has not been confirmed)
__________________
Always supporting:
Forrest
Machida
Wandy
Velasquez


Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #107 (permalink)
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by zath the champ View Post
There is plenty to rip on Jones for, in regards to what he has done professionally, without trying to figure out what mistakes he made early in life. (Assuming there is anything; which has not been confirmed)
Yeah, i'll quote a comment I made earlier.

I feel that if it was something that was really negative then he deserves to pay for his crimes. Again this is all hypothetical but if it's a scenario like the one below then the world should know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
When Jones was in college he wasn't Johnny Bones Jones, he was just one of the guys who gang****ed her. Obviously once he gained fame he would have paid her off. We don't know the details, and if he's paid her to keep her mouth shut then there's a chance it wasn't fully consensual. Would you like it if Hermes was rich and just paid off the family of the girl he abused?

Keep in mind this is all hypothetical, we have no idea what Chael is talking about.
__________________






El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #108 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
zath the champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 314
zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
No one knows anything. There is nothing you could report that would be a liability to the company reporting it. Your friend is full of shit if he exsists at all. Post a screen shot of that convo and ill believe that it happened. But nothing he said.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
In addition:

While I am not a lawyer; a simple search on laws regarding matters that cannot be released publicly showed a few quick and easy to understand scenarios that EXIST (spell check comes on your phone I would assume).

Such as:

1) *Sealing Sensitive Court Records*

A major factor the judge's considered is age. Court records involving children under age 18 are sealed; records and courtroom hearings can't be read by anyone except the parties involved, their lawyers, and the judge. Some exceptions apply, such as when a teenager gets a traffic ticket, or when an older teenager (age 16 or 17) is charged with a crime.

Even in those cases, if sensitive information about the minor could be discovered, the parties might ask the judge to seal the court records or not allow the public into the courtroom. Adoptions, juvenile delinquency, abuse and neglect of children and termination of parental rights' cases are always sealed. In these cases, only the parties named, their attorneys and the judge are allowed to be present in the courtroom.

2)*Media Access to Juvenile Records*

Access to a person's juvenile crime records is much more restricted than access to adult crime records. Most states consider juvenile crime records confidential and will deny the public and media access. Access to juvenile records is usually only granted to certain persons and organizations, such as:

Local, state and federal law enforcement
Prosecutors
Court officials
Parents
The juvenile's attorney
Victims or potential victims
School officials

Access to juvenile crime records may not be automatic. Persons or organizations seeking access might have to get court permission by making a showing of good cause, and even then, the court may have the authority to deny the request in its discretion.
__________________
Always supporting:
Forrest
Machida
Wandy
Velasquez


Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #109 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
zath the champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 314
zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Yeah, i'll quote a comment I made earlier.

I feel that if it was something that was really negative then he deserves to pay for his crimes. Again this is all hypothetical but if it's a scenario like the one below then the world should know.
I suppose it is just something I'd rather not know; and that has nothing to with defending Jon Jones either.

If that were to be public knowledge and confirmed; how do you think that kid is going to feel when they (or their friends) can bring up that exact information with a quick Google search?

Just not worth it IMHO.
__________________
Always supporting:
Forrest
Machida
Wandy
Velasquez


Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #110 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,827
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by zath the champ View Post
In addition:

While I am not a lawyer; a simple search on laws regarding matters that cannot be released publicly showed a few quick and easy to understand scenarios that EXIST (spell check comes on your phone I would assume).

Such as:

1) *Sealing Sensitive Court Records*

A major factor the judge's considered is age. Court records involving children under age 18 are sealed; records and courtroom hearings can't be read by anyone except the parties involved, their lawyers, and the judge. Some exceptions apply, such as when a teenager gets a traffic ticket, or when an older teenager (age 16 or 17) is charged with a crime.

Even in those cases, if sensitive information about the minor could be discovered, the parties might ask the judge to seal the court records or not allow the public into the courtroom. Adoptions, juvenile delinquency, abuse and neglect of children and termination of parental rights' cases are always sealed. In these cases, only the parties named, their attorneys and the judge are allowed to be present in the courtroom.

2)*Media Access to Juvenile Records*

Access to a person's juvenile crime records is much more restricted than access to adult crime records. Most states consider juvenile crime records confidential and will deny the public and media access. Access to juvenile records is usually only granted to certain persons and organizations, such as:

Local, state and federal law enforcement
Prosecutors
Court officials
Parents
The juvenile's attorney
Victims or potential victims
School officials

Access to juvenile crime records may not be automatic. Persons or organizations seeking access might have to get court permission by making a showing of good cause, and even then, the court may have the authority to deny the request in its discretion.
Released by law enforcement. If the media finds something they are free to run it. How do you think so much horrific shit is run in some magazines or news papers. Also none of that says anything about the media running a story, it is what the media can search and read.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios