Silvas Nike deal goes global, GSP signs with NOS - Page 8 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 06:57 PM
It Lurks...
 
evilappendix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NOLA
Posts: 661
                     
Coffee owns tea all day, every day, morning noon and night. The myth that tea is somehow better for you was perpetuated by tea snobs who are jealous that their four cups of earl grey still don't equal one cup of medium roast. Iced coffee brewed in the cold drip fashion will crush even most energy drinks in terms of pep in yo step and tastiness. I drink one in the morning when I get to work and then go punch out god via groin strikes.

Also, great news for Anderson and GSP!
evilappendix is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:35 PM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,865
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilappendix View Post
Coffee owns tea all day, every day, morning noon and night. The myth that tea is somehow better for you was perpetuated by tea snobs who are jealous that their four cups of earl grey still don't equal one cup of medium roast. Iced coffee brewed in the cold drip fashion will crush even most energy drinks in terms of pep in yo step and tastiness. I drink one in the morning when I get to work and then go punch out god via groin strikes.

Also, great news for Anderson and GSP!
What happens if you don't have a coffee in the morning? Do you get random bouts with narcolepsy?

Tea tastes better, isn't all gayed up with it's "frothaccino" shit and is by far the easier to make.

Although to be honest, that one day a year when my teabag bursts I'll be on here representing coffee to the fullest.

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #73 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
Voiceless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Neo-Babylon
Posts: 4,530
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
What happens if you don't have a coffee in the morning? Do you get random bouts with narcolepsy?

Tea tastes better, isn't all gayed up with it's "frothaccino" shit and is by far the easier to make.
Coffee drinkers = addicts ("Man, I'm all grumpy, get a terrible headache and can't get up in the morning without my three cups of coffee!")
Tea drinkers = connoisseurs ("I have a fine cup of tea while enjoying that beautiful sunrise which reminds me of my journeys to the Far East.")


Btw: Tea contains caffeine as well, but it's metabolised slower than when drinking coffee, hence the effect isn't as strong.
Voiceless is offline  
post #74 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 09:23 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,338
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Coffee drinkers = addicts ("Man, I'm all grumpy, get a terrible headache and can't get up in the morning without my three cups of coffee!")
Tea drinkers = connoisseurs ("I have a fine cup of tea while enjoying that beautiful sunrise which reminds me of my journeys to the Far East.")


Btw: Tea contains caffeine as well, but it's metabolised slower than when drinking coffee, hence the effect isn't as strong.
That is a terrible generalization and is just wrong. There are many people (including myself) who just enjoy coffee. I drink coffee almost every morning, but on days I don't have it, I am fine.

There are also people who are addicted to caffeine who drink massive amounts of tea.


Sent from my iPhone using VerticalSports


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #75 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
Voiceless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Neo-Babylon
Posts: 4,530
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
That is a terrible generalization and is just wrong. There are many people (including myself) who just enjoy coffee. I drink coffee almost every morning, but on days I don't have it, I am fine.

There are also people who are addicted to caffeine who drink massive amounts of tea.


Sent from my iPhone using VerticalSports
That was a joking generalization, just like all the rest of the discussion should not be taken too seriously. No need to defend yourself.
Voiceless is offline  
post #76 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 10:48 AM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,865
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
That was a joking generalization, just like all the rest of the discussion should not be taken too seriously. No need to defend yourself.
Yeah when I seen his reply I was thinking "Is he assuming that this guy is being legit in a tea vs coffee convo?" haha.

When I have a packet of Revels, best believe that coffee one is headed for the bin!

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #77 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 10:51 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,830
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Yeah when I seen his reply I was thinking "Is he assuming that this guy is being legit in a tea vs coffee convo?" haha.

When I have a packet of Revels, best believe that coffee one is headed for the bin!
Coffee Revels are an abomination. How can one thing piss all over the legacy of two great institutions: Coffee and chocolate.

Dont get me started on chocolate...
Soojooko is offline  
post #78 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 10:58 AM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,865
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Coffee Revels are an abomination. How can one thing piss all over the legacy of two great institutions: Coffee and chocolate.

Dont get me started on chocolate...
I'm more of a crisp guy. Can't beat a packet of Squares or Frazzels (both of which you cant really get in ireland )

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #79 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,830
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I'm more of a crisp guy. Can't beat a packet of Squares or Frazzels (both of which you cant really get in ireland )
Crisps are cool... as long as they are not drenched in Monosodium glutamate... which Squares and Frazzels are.

So, to summarise, you drink piss, eat poison and live in Earths asshole. I feel for you bro. Keep your chin up me old mucker.
Soojooko is offline  
post #80 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 11:12 AM
The 45%
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,865
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Crisps are cool... as long as they are not drenched in Monosodium glutamate... which Squares and Frazzels are.

So, to summarise, you drink piss, eat poison and live in Earths asshole. I feel for you bro. Keep your chin up me old mucker.
That's probably because I'm not a complete girl and don't worry about all of that shit.

ClydebankBlitz is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome