Because everyone needs another Bones interview. Talks about punching DFW in the face. - Page 6 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 09-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #51 (permalink)
official thrash metal connoisseur
 
hellholming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,211
hellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By Allhellholming Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by music5x5 View Post
The Jon Jones hate is pretty sad. This guy is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC but you guys don't appreciate that. Why do you watch MMA again?
I like his fights.

I just can't stand the person.
__________________
sigpic by Toxic

Fedor, Mir, Lytle, Serra, Hendo, Chuck, Minowaman, Maynard, Forrest, Hunt
Pickett, Kampmann, Matt Brown, Bisping, Weidman, Barnett, Teixeira, Lawler


hellholming is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #52 (permalink)
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
I TRULY TRULY!! Hope vitor shocks me this fight... I literally see this as a Snooze beat down for JJ... I dont see what Vitor has to offer that JJ hasnt already dominated... I believe in Styles makes Fights, but i think Machida would take Vitor and we all saw what happened with that fight...
__________________
Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #53 (permalink)
Amateur
 
Azumo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 198
Azumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
You shouldnt call people names. Its against the rules.

Just FYI, I have a major in psychology and have been studying 'micro-expressions' for over 4 years. You should try going to school or college, maybe it will help you not be 'sideways.' Everything I stated is complete fact and you could even research it on google, should I help you with that too?

You say calling people names is against the rules, but all you do is bash people and fighters. Why are you on these forums? All you bring is negativity.

You belong at Sherdog with that group of kids. This forum is for people to share their thoughts on MMA and contribute to the discussion of the sport, yet all you do is bash fighters and if anyone disagrees with you? You bash them because you have nothing better to do.

Maybe you were bullied as a kid and so you feel tough being a keyboard warrior on a MMA forum.
__________________
"MMA and Muay Thai are similar in a few aspects, such as the fact that their is no traditional belting system - only a list of people you never want to have to fight." - Kenny Florian

Last edited by Azumo : 09-22-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Azumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:17 AM   #54 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumo View Post
Just FYI, I have a major in psychology and have been studying 'micro-expressions' for over 4 years. You should try going to school or college, maybe it will help you not be 'sideways.' Everything I stated is complete fact and you could even research it on google, should I help you with that too?

You say calling people names is against the rules, but all you do is bash people and fighters. Why are you on these forums? All you bring is negativity.

You belong at Sherdog with that group of kids. This forum is for people to share their thoughts on MMA and contribute to the discussion of the sport, yet all you do is bash fighters and if anyone disagrees with you? You bash them because you have nothing better to do.

Maybe you were bullied as a kid and so you feel tough being a keyboard warrior on a MMA forum.
Okay there bud. Whatever helps you get through the day.

Talk about having mental issues though... More stuff that applies to you but you try and twist it and apply it to me.

get some help dude. You need it...

Or maybe you just need to stop sniffing THE glue.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:50 AM   #55 (permalink)
Amateur
 
Azumo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 198
Azumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Okay there bud. Whatever helps you get through the day.

Talk about having mental issues though... More stuff that applies to you but you try and twist it and apply it to me.

get some help dude. You need it...

Or maybe you just need to stop sniffing THE glue.

Get some help..? What on earth are you talking about You can't begin to comprehend anything I say and just spurt out 'Oh durr durr get help'.
You have the inability to provide any sort of a counter argument.


YOU clearly are the one who needs the help.. so full of negativity. You must have actually HAVE issues

8000 posts of negativity. Good life whatever makes you sleep well at night (Clever aren't I?)
__________________
"MMA and Muay Thai are similar in a few aspects, such as the fact that their is no traditional belting system - only a list of people you never want to have to fight." - Kenny Florian

Last edited by Azumo : 09-23-2012 at 01:53 AM.
Azumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:17 AM   #56 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumo View Post
Get some help..? What on earth are you talking about You can't begin to comprehend anything I say and just spurt out 'Oh durr durr get help'.
You have the inability to provide any sort of a counter argument.


YOU clearly are the one who needs the help.. so full of negativity. You must have actually HAVE issues

8000 posts of negativity. Good life whatever makes you sleep well at night (Clever aren't I?)
Jesus man...

Again with the "You cant comprehend" nonsense.

You are not smart or something... anyone can comprehend what you are saying.
No wonder you are defending Jones you are just a ridiculous as he is.

Keep spouting your delusional nonsense... With every post you further prove you have some mental problems.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:58 AM   #57 (permalink)
Amateur
 
Azumo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 198
Azumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level nowAzumo is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Jesus man...

Again with the "You cant comprehend" nonsense.

You are not smart or something... .
I rest my case...

If only we met in life... I'd do what my man Jon did to Vitor tonight, except id just break it

'One who seeks only of the troubles of others truely has the most himself'.
__________________
"MMA and Muay Thai are similar in a few aspects, such as the fact that their is no traditional belting system - only a list of people you never want to have to fight." - Kenny Florian
Azumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:00 AM   #58 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumo View Post
I rest my case...

If only we met in life... I'd do what my man Jon did to Vitor tonight, except id just break it

'One who seeks only of the troubles of others truely has the most himself'.
Alrighty online tough guy.

Dont you have youtube comments to leave about how you bench 300 pounds and would break someone in half???
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios