MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar preview (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/105511-ufc-153-silva-vs-bonnar-preview.html)

Budhisten 09-26-2012 07:33 AM

UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar preview
 

Fieos 09-26-2012 08:54 AM

I'm way more excited for this than any fight that makes sense right now. 100% on-board the American Psycho Train. I mean it isn't like he's going to do worse than Griffin right?

Liddellianenko 09-26-2012 09:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
At first I thought this would be interesting, but the more I think about this fight, the more it just seems like a complete waste of Silva's remaining fights and time before he retires.

I know it's a replacement fight, but this will take time out of his calendar like anything else, and in the big picture it's pushing back fights that are actually relevant and interesting, like Weidman and GSP.

Bonnar has literally nothing but a puncher's chance here, this'll either be a complete clowning or a Silva dancearound.

WRESTLERS RULE 09-26-2012 10:16 AM

This will be Silva/Forrest all over again.

I love Bonnar, but Silva will dismantle him quickly.

locnott 09-26-2012 10:33 AM

This will be Silva/Forrest all over again.

:thumb02:
I bet Bonner last twice as long as Forrest..:thumb02:

I hope, if its a massacre then the hate threads will go on for weeks.

WRESTLERS RULE 09-26-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locnott (Post 1630804)
This will be Silva/Forrest all over again.

:thumb02:
I bet Bonner last twice as long as Forrest..:thumb02:

I hope, if its a massacre then the hate threads will go on for weeks.

Well, twice as long is still a first round stoppage. He would just get destroyed a little longer.

danablack 09-26-2012 11:18 AM

yer its gonna be an interesting fight. i'd be surpised if spider can finish bonnar.

lol @ funny avatars :D

BOOM 09-26-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liddellianenko (Post 1630791)
At first I thought this would be interesting, but the more I think about this fight, the more it just seems like a complete waste of Silva's remaining fights and time before he retires.

I know it's a replacement fight, but this will take time out of his calendar like anything else, and in the big picture it's pushing back fights that are actually relevant and interesting, like Weidman and GSP.

Bonnar has literally nothing but a puncher's chance here, this'll either be a complete clowning or a Silva dancearound.

This, only I never thought this fight would be interesting at any point. What a waste.

hellholming 09-26-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOOM (Post 1630822)
This, only I never thought this fight would be interesting at any point. What a waste.

you complain about everything.

go get yourself laid so you'll cheer up some.

BOOM 09-26-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellholming (Post 1630825)
you complain about everything.

go get yourself laid so you'll cheer up some.

There are a boat load of MMA fans who are criticizing the quality of fights and the UFC for not putting on fights we should be seeing, even if we have to wait longer to see them. This fight for Silva is fluff, make no mistake about it.

Learn how to differentiate others opinions instead of being a fan boy and dropping the obligatory one liner in your posts because you are still in denial, just some advice.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2