Jon Jones: Most Overrated Run in MMA History - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 05:33 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Walks into thread, sees what it has become, a single tear form in my eye - how in the hell did this thread go this wrong?

I know the OP was semi-trolling but you had to make it worse didn't you? I am dissapoint.

As Killz said, shape up or thread is closed.
Is it weird that i kept reading that in a GSP sort of way??
And then in a Borat accent. lol

And the threads not so bad... other then a guy making up matches without any shred of evidence other then "Only people who know about MMA would know!" oh and the whole Jones needs to challenge HWs like Fedor did stuff.

Wait where was i going with this...
SideWays222 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 05:36 AM
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS
 
OHKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,501
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Alright alrighty sorry Killz!

But when a guy is acting that.... blank blank... its hard to not fully express yourself.





I asked him that. Let me find the stupid response he gave.

Cormier,Cain,JDS

The LHW champion needs to beat the HW champion in order to make his LHW run legit. Talk about nutty..
Got me cracking up. Oh my! Fedor ain't fighting three people at once, how can he be the greatest of all time?!!?

I'm gonna leave this thread before I receive anymore infractions. Sorry bout the insults.

Anderson Silva
Aldo - Dos Anjos - Mayday - Weidman - Machida - Jones
OHKO is offline  
post #63 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 05:49 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
Got me cracking up. Oh my! Fedor ain't fighting three people at once, how can he be the greatest of all time?!!?

I'm gonna leave this thread before I receive anymore infractions. Sorry bout the insults.
Yeah the guy is just silly.

I know what you mean about the premium and troll thing. Same exact thing crossed my mind. After i read a few of his posts i went and looked at his post count to see if this was just a new troll or something and then to my surprise he had a membership and been here since 2008. It certainly had me my head.
SideWays222 is offline  
post #64 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 06:08 AM
SikWithIt
 
Bknmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,503
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah the guy is just silly.

I know what you mean about the premium and troll thing. Same exact thing crossed my mind. After i read a few of his posts i went and looked at his post count to see if this was just a new troll or something and then to my surprise he had a membership and been here since 2008. It certainly had me my head.
wow you're some kind of genius all that CIA work and yet still can't figure out how bad Jones would get owned if he fought somebody his own weight.Great good job Jones you beat a bunch of out of prime fighters and got a des on a guy simply because of reach because the wrestling was nullified. Fedor 230 Fights BJJ black belts who are 270 Jones fights MW black belts, Werdum would of broken that arm so would Big Foot a guy with one arm Vitor couldn't. GJ Jones call out Henderson another 40 yr old your mad good who's next machida again? big deal who cares . Yet a garbage fighter like Mir would easily school him




HW: Fedr
LHW:Cormier
MW: Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
Bknmax is offline  
post #65 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 06:11 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
wow you're some kind of genius all that CIA work and yet still can't figure out how bad Jones would get owned if he fought somebody his own weight.Great good job Jones you beat a bunch of out of prime fighters and got a des on a guy simply because of reach because the wrestling was nullified. Fedor 230 Fights BJJ black belts who are 270 Jones fights MW black belts, Werdum would of broken that arm so would Big Foot a guy with one arm Vitor couldn't. GJ Jones call out Henderson another 40 yr old your mad good who's next machida again? big deal who cares . Yet a garbage fighter like Mir would easily school him
Oh dear lord... the OMEGA Troll has awoken from his slumber.
SideWays222 is offline  
post #66 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 06:27 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,301
Blog Entries: 1
                     



Killz is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome